Denmark at hampden prices - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Denmark at hampden prices

Robroysboy

I'm still in shock. I wasn't going to come to this one, pishy uninspiring midweek friendly etc, it was going my first missed home game since 2000 but a £10 ticket? it was definitely a "fk it" purchase. Well done SFA... shame about the north stand ticket pricing tho not that I'd ever go in the North Stand, dinnae like it oer there. 

I think £10 for a ticket is very respectable. 

If people are going to moan that the best seats are in the North stand, as completely bonkers as that sounds, then they are at a premium.

Expect to pay premium prices for them.

Or

Sit with the rest of us slumming it in the west.

Or stay in the hoose.

It would be interesting to see how many of those moaning about £20 for a ticket actually stumped up £35 to watch Gibraltar.....

I think that £20 for north c4, c5, d1, d2 is fair, although it should be cheaper as you move away from the halfway line. Same with the east and west stands, the view is awful in the first few rows, but does get better as you from the middle upwards. Pricing needs to be gradual, rather than simply north/south and east/west. 

Can't see any information on when the public sale starts anywhere. Very poor show from the SFA, you would think they would like to try and get as many people into the game as possible. My girlfriend and I are members but have held off buying tickets so we can take the kids along and go with a non-member friend and his wee boy too. Not happy about having to pay more but it is the only way we can try and get seated together. You would think members could still get the discounted rate after the public sale starts if they want to attend with non-member friends.