Dublin airport advice needed - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dublin airport advice needed

We are looking at a flight which gets into Dublin a 12 30 pm  ,then transferring to a Prague flight which takes off at          1 40pm .  The timing seems a bit tight, is it possible, what is the procedure when we get offf the plane in Dublin is there a route to fast track us through to the Prague flight or do we need to go tthrough passport control into arrivals then sprint for departures ?   We would be grateful for any advice you seasoned travellers can give us before we book up .

Dublin has 2 terminals but I would assume if they're both Ryanair flights it will be the same terminal. From personal experience (not at Dublin) I have done transfers in under an hour that included passport control and back through security it was tight though. 

I've done two Ryanair flights through Dublin before but cant remember how long my transfer time was mate. Tried to walk through the connecting flights area and they wouldn't let me :lol:

For it to work I think you'd need to get everything to go perfectly and security to be quiet. A bit too tight in my opinion but others may have done it.

There are works on-going at Dublin airport next month and some Ryanair flights are being moved terminals.

We looked at the same set of flights, and were warned UK to Ire flights will be one Terminal, and Ire to mainland Europe will be another terminal.

Unless your flight arrives 30 minutes early, and the other is delayed you won't make it.

Coming back from Gilbraltar game we had about 90 minutes max between flights. We caught the flight but only just but that was with 1 of our group having to collect a suitcase and book it in again. We also found on dublin airport website there is a fast track option think it was about £5 each and it gets you through bag scanning bit far quicker