Tickets - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

bonzo

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a wee look around the new site, and I noticed that my profile picture had been deleted/removed. Anyone else noticed the same? If it's a system wide thing, it could prove to be a right issue when they come to send out membership ID cards and they have to ask for everyone to resubmit a photo.

6 minutes ago, TartanSpice said:

I just had a wee look around the new site, and I noticed that my profile picture had been deleted/removed. Anyone else noticed the same? If it's a system wide thing, it could prove to be a right issue when they come to send out membership ID cards and they have to ask for everyone to resubmit a photo.

Yeah same

33 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Yeah same

40 minutes ago, TartanSpice said:

same here!

1 hour ago, clarky1606 said:

same here!

13 minutes ago, Jagtag said:

Same here. Obviously too good looking and put the other ugly mugs to shame. ?

3 tickets purchased. The new site is pretty good  used to have problems ordering on my phone.

Photo also gone.

2 hours ago, TartanSpice said:

Yeah our 3 are missing here too. Will be fun in Prague again with the random collections.