Tickets - Page 6 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

bonzo

49 minutes ago, Ghettoarchitekt said:

Would take home end tickets. I guess it won't be a problem to enter the away end.

I had a home end ticket the last time as did many others,had no problem getting into the stadium fully kilted up.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, blackcountry jock said:

If anyone going over with spare tickets for Scotland end in need of two for my two boys who arnt members yet I already have 2 for me and my eldest just need another 2 please help lol

If they are members try phoning SSC. 

9 hours ago, Ghettoarchitekt said:

Would take home end tickets. I guess it won't be a problem to enter the away end.

We've got tickets for next week, it was for the Ireland game where we missed out and phoned the SSC. We ended up getting tickets for the abbey travel section for the Ireland game.

3 hours ago, LewisEDI said:

are there still tickets left for the scotland end? turns out im going to be in prague for work next week, not renewed my membership yet but planning on doing it this weekend

No, its sold out. I would phone the SSC to rejoin & tell them your intention. You might be classed as a new member now so you may be down the pecking order of any spare tickets.

12 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

No, its sold out. I would phone the SSC to rejoin & tell them your intention. You might be classed as a new member now so you may be down the pecking order of any spare tickets.

I joined as a Newbie, went on the waiting list and got one on Tuesday when I phoned to check my progress. This has happened twice so strongly believe that a polite follow-up phone call does the biz.

2 hours ago, losinkiltpins said:

Is anyone else waiting to receive their ticket from the SFA? I am leaving mid morning Monday so not a lot of post days left.

We've hud oors fur well oor a week noo are you sure you've no hud a pickup email?