Teams for tonight's 1-1 draw - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teams for tonight's 1-1 draw

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, scottishedgar said:

Pen or not, Taylor should have gone with his head. 

Completely agree. No contact though. Collum gave Draper a pen at Todders at Xmas - also a dive.  

We've won 70% of our games yet we've lost 80% when Collum has been in charge. He's cost us soon many goals at either end it's laughable. 

Another stonewalled for Aberdeen waived away

AFCs performance has been below par tonight but this is one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in Scotland. Two penalties not given that were stonewall penalties, ICT given a penalty where no contact was made. He let draper away with murder too.

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

AFCs performance has been below par tonight but this is one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in Scotland. Two penalties not given that were stonewall penalties, ICT given a penalty where no contact was made. He let draper away with murder too.

Only a strongly worded letter of complaint to Mr. Collum will help you get to sleep tonight IMO..

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Yup. We've been garbage but not half as bad as Gollum. Got to be the worst refereeing performance I've ever witnessed.