Teams for tonight's 1-1 draw - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Teams for tonight's 1-1 draw

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yup. We've been garbage but not half as bad as Gollum. Got to be the worst refereeing performance I've ever witnessed. 

The worst since Collum refereed Hamilton v Aberdeen at NDP last season and he unreasonably chopped off about 4 goals.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, The Giant said:

The worst since Collum refereed Hamilton v Aberdeen at NDP last season and he unreasonably chopped off about 4 goals.

me. I'd forgotten about that one! 

15 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Seen the highlights this morning. I can't see anything wrong with the key decisions in the game made by Collum.

Aye apart fae missing two stonewall penalties for Aberdeen and giving ICT one that never was, he played a blinder. I assume you're being sarcastic. When is football going to drag itself into the 21st century. Give the captain 3 appeals per game on a decision looked at on a video replay. Otherwise we are just going to carry on watching these false results. The Spurs penalty on Sunday was also a farce. 

28 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Seen the highlights this morning. I can't see anything wrong with the key decisions in the game made by Collum.

So you seriously thought that:

1. The Draper, no contact, incident was a pen?

2. The exact same incident with Shinnie but where there was contact, was not a pen?

3. Ash Taylor being bundled to the ground was not a pen.

4. The "offside" goal we scored was "offside"?

If so, then you have a point. Although, I assume you're just having a larf.....

Edited by SMcoolJ

13 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

2. The exact same incident with Shinnie but where there was contact, was not a pen?

Of course he is having a laugh!

If you put your ear down to your keyboard and listen really carefully, you can hear him purring!

Collum was horrendous, but so were Aberdeen.

Taylor does 95% of things right, but when he f*cks up his head goes down straight away and it's only a matter of time until he f*cks up again. His attitude seemed to spread through the team last night, we seemed to give up after the equalizer went in.

The fact is, to be able to compete with Celtic you need to ask pretty much the same 13 players to be at the top of their game week in, week out from now until May. And not just that...to be at the top of their game, and to win every match.

That's very difficult to do, and last night our big players didn't turn up. McGinn and Shinnie had their worst games for the Dons, and Hayes went off injured early.

ICT bullied us off the ball, and played the referee like a fiddle. We got what we deserved.

Top shithousing from ES 

Aberdeen were as poor as I've seen all season and I've seen them play utter shite this season but by Collum is the worst referee this side of Chicago.

never mind the penalties or not sending off two ICT players what about Shinnie running through and hitting it right at the keeper who used both his hands to push it on to the bar and out for A ####IN BYE KICK

Edited by TartanJon

40 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Aye apart fae missing two stonewall penalties for Aberdeen and giving ICT one that never was, he played a blinder. I assume you're being sarcastic. When is football going to drag itself into the 21st century. Give the captain 3 appeals per game on a decision looked at on a video replay. Otherwise we are just going to carry on watching these false results. The Spurs penalty on Sunday was also a farce. 

Hardly a "false result". ICT were deserved winners.

22 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

I never said ICT didn't deserve to win, however, if Collum had assistance in making the correct decisions the scoreline would probably not have been 3-1 so I'd still say it's a false result. 

Edited by Och Aye

29 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

Goals change games.  If Collum gets any of the key decisions correct, the scoreline is completely different.

You're just trying to hide the fact Collum has been Celtic's best player this season!!

8 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Goals change games.  If Collum gets any of the key decisions correct, the scoreline is completely different.

You're just trying to hide the fact Collum has been Celtic's best player this season!!

To be fair to HM, hasn't Collum made some horrendous decision against Celtic this season? I'm not sure he favours Celtic, he's just awful at refereeing. He should be asked to explain these decisions .

last nights March was even and at 1-1. Collum stepped up and completely changed that and then continued to allow draper to commit foul after foul. He lost control of the game and although Aberdeen played badly last night, nobody can say Collum did not have a hand in that result.

In saying all that AFC should have showed the heart they did against Celtic two weeks ago, that ref was a disgrace as well but nobody mentioned it because we won. Instead of moaning and letting the heads go down we kept at Celtic and we should have done the same last night. 

1 hour ago, SMcoolJ said:

Take the red specs off! Incidents 2,3 and 4 occurred at 3-1 down. Anyway I think the ref got the Taylor claim and the offside call correct although I agree Shinnie should have had a pen. Also, should Aberdeen fans not be having a go at Draper for diving instead of Collum?

I did laugh at the 'we know you're a tim' chants at Collum, I've lost count of the number of shocking decisions he's given against us lol

49 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

Are we playing a game where we give points for aesthetics? ICT got a penalty and a goal by cheating. Aberdeen were denied two clear penalties (and likely goals) by utter incompetence. 

Who deserved to win, had most possession, most shots or the prettiest jerseys is completely irrelevant. 

6 minutes ago, slasher said:

Take the red specs off! Incidents 2,3 and 4 occurred at 3-1 down. Anyway I think the ref got the Taylor claim and the offside call correct although I agree Shinnie should have had a pen. Also, should Aberdeen fans not be having a go at Draper for diving instead of Collum?

I did laugh at the 'we know you're a tim' chants at Collum, I've lost count of the number of shocking decisions he's given against us lol

Incident 1 happens when the game was evenly poised and it doesn't matter when the others happened ,they still happened. How can you say that Taylor wasn't penalised in the box? He was pulled to the ground by draper, it was a penalty everyday of the week unless your name is Willie Collum.

This has nothing to do with red tinted specs, all of us are admitting our team weren't good enough but at the same time, Collum had a shocker and ruined the game. 

Draper should have have been sent off for persistent fouling which includes the dive. for him to say afterwards that it was a penalty was beyond laughable. 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

To be fair to HM, hasn't Collum made some horrendous decision against Celtic this season? I'm not sure he favours Celtic, he's just awful at refereeing. He should be asked to explain these decisions .

last nights March was even and at 1-1. Collum stepped up and completely changed that and then continued to allow draper to commit foul after foul. He lost control of the game and although Aberdeen played badly last night, nobody can say Collum did not have a hand in that result.

In saying all that AFC should have showed the heart they did against Celtic two weeks ago, that ref was a disgrace as well but nobody mentioned it because we won. Instead of moaning and letting the heads go down we kept at Celtic and we should have done the same last night. 

There was a bit of tongue in cheek with the "Celtic" comments - nae doot that will go over HM's heid again though!

I think we were heartless and just decided to feel sorry for ourselves after Collum had struck.  Vigurs committed 9 fouls last night - never got booked.  Draper couldn't have been far behind.  Don't leave it to Collum though, someone should have been through both those khunts like a bad curry.  We don't have anyone, other than Shinnie, who can do that.  Even today, McInnes saying that key decisions were "pivotal" - feck that Derek, take a fine, take a touchline ban - the moron making those decisions just ended your season. We are far too nice.

Updated stat - we have won nearly 70% of our games, we've lost 83% when Collum has been in the middle.  

It seems to me that every club has been at the end of a Collum debacle yet nobody does a thing about it. Perhaps he will be handed an old firm match next season and cause a riot. Maybe then Someone will take notice and do something about it.

Edited by vanderark14