Board Update - Poll - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Board Update - Poll

Board Upgrade Poll  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Is the board better, the same or worse than before the last update?

• It's too early to say
    • Much better
    • Better
    • The same
    • Worse
    • Much worse
    • Arse gravy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, phart said:

To be fair it only took me 30 mins to discover the majority of the changes, has anything changed in the 3 days 23 hours and 30 mins since then that 4 days would be of any import to the decision?

Have a look and let us all know how you get on.

8 minutes ago, phart said:

No signatures to advertise stuff, never have happened under the old regime lol

Is that important to you? Did that weigh on your vote decision?

If it's something that you would like to see on the board, drop us an email and we can add it to Tech Dept's list.

20 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

Is that important to you? Did that weigh on your vote decision?

If it's something that you would like to see on the board, drop us an email and we can add it to Tech Dept's list.

I have no feelings for "that". I haven't thought about voting

i would certainly like to see it's over its'.

40 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

Thanks.

I have no idea what your on about.

The signature thing people use to advertise, you asked me to take a look and let you know how i got on, so i said the signature thing people use to advertise, you then started rambling about emailing tech departments so i rambled back, then someone else said the same thing about signatures and you acted completely differently and instead of rambling about emailing tech dept. you said it was on your to-do list.

35 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:
4 minutes ago, phart said:

The signature thing people use to advertise, you asked me to take a look and let you know how i got on, so i said the signature thing people use to advertise, you then started rambling about emailing tech departments so i rambled back, then someone else said the same thing about signatures and you acted completely differently and instead of rambling about emailing tech dept. you said it was on your to-do list.

:ok:

I do apologise.

You seemed to post "No signatures to advertise stuff, never have happened under the old regime lol " with no apparent reference to anything.

I think the "lol' threw me.

Thanks for explaining.

28 minutes ago, the doomed said:

Much better. Simply bring able to go to the end of a thread on mobile view makes it.

Good work

You used to be able to go to the first unread post simply by clicking the thread title in mobile view. Now you have to hit a wee bit next to the title. It's actually more difficult than it used to be!