Matchday Booze Cruise? - Page 5 - Italy v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Matchday Booze Cruise?

TA Sunshine Appeal

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food:

The prices on the boat are as follows

freshly made rolls are 1.50euro
chips 2.00euro
burgers 3.00 euro
hot dogs 4.00euro
chicken fillet ciabatta 5.00euro

heineken 2.00euro
skoll pint 2.50euro
cisk lager pint 3.00euro

then there are an assortment of spirits aboard sold at 2.50euro and quarter bottle wines sold t 2.50euro

The beer is canned or bottled and COLD 

3 hours ago, peever1745 said:

I've booked a booze cruise tomorrow to the Blue Lagoon, full day trip with free bar all for €25 ????????????

Never mind cruising, get scoping oot potential boozers and cargo shops fs. Priorities. 

2 hours ago, Flure said:

In itself? Or compared to something else?

It's a trip to the Blue Lagoon with all drinks included for €25. Now that has to be cheap for a 7 hr trip . Beer in the hotels is €4.50 but in the bars it's only €3.50.

Was on a boat trip today with drinks included. A great trip but shit bar. Only one barman and only allowed 1 drink at a time then you have to go to the back of a large que . The glass you get would take 4 or 5 to fill an average  can.

Kevin, tried to PM but won't let me. I sent you another £20 yesterday for a 3rd person & emailed you the name. All received ok?

Ok have had some technical issues myself. Emailed you confirmation.

people should be aware the supermarkets close on Sundays in Malta so if you are going to get a carry out it should be bought today. I expect mini markets will be open though especially in Paceville as it is tourist central.

4 hours ago, joecraigfanclub said:

Ok have had some technical issues myself. Emailed you confirmation.

people should be aware the supermarkets close on Sundays in Malta so if you are going to get a carry out it should be bought today. I expect mini markets will be open though especially in Paceville as it is tourist central.

We arrive at 2100 tonight. Worth getting some booze at the airport in case we can't get to a shop?

A big thanks to Kevin for organising the Booze cruise .. Had a braw trip on the tap deck of boat.. Less said about no finding the bus at the end the better.:oops:.. Oh and a small thank you to the guys who offered to try squeeze me into their taxi.:hug:.. If you know me i aint the smallest person on the planet lol. :lol:

So roll on Metz..