The big game tonight - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The big game tonight

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Hopefully playing away from the critical Fir Park fans can take a bit of pressure off.......yes I'm worried and clutching at straws.

Nah I agree with that. Ridiculous some of the things you hear from the stands when we are going through a bad spell

It's been over since that terrible run in December.  It's just going to be mathematic very shortly.  

13 games to go, 15 points behind - we could easily be officially down by the end of March, which would be astonishingly bad for anyone, let alone a team that was second in the league little more than a year ago. 

6 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

I really don't think mixu is the boy is he?  He has made next to no difference. We might still have been relegated but I would have expected more of a fight.

You didnt get the new boss bump, he doesnt look like the answer for you guys.

In all honesty, I think I would punt Mixu now.  Get rid of as many of these 30 year old+ dumplings away to fck now and give what good young players we have left three months with no pressure to get ready for a big push next year.

Edited by adamntg

9 minutes ago, adamntg said:

In all honesty, I think I would punt Mixu now.  Get rid of as many of these 30 year old+ dumplings away to fck now and give what good young players we have left three months with no pressure to get ready for a big push next year.

Do you have much to chuck in?

Best players sold to other premier clubs. Ex-manager taking cuts of the transfers.

Must be absolutely sickening for the Utd faithful. 

It's going to be some ding dong to avoid this play off tho. Killie in it just now and also only 6 points from fourth spot.

19 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Thoroughly enjoying the demise of baldy thomsons Yinited ?

Why? Because of your own club's failings? Strange one that. I understand folk and their dislike of Thomson if they have met him as I worked in his house and the guy is a tosser.

Edited by Ormond

12 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Are they quite near the top of the bad teams list that The Rangers aren't talking too?

Thomson was very insturmental and vocal on Rangers getting relegated. Brilliant karma seeing this lot get relegated this season.