Anyone about in Luxembourg Sunday night? - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone about in Luxembourg Sunday night?

Johnny Knoxville

• 2 weeks later...

Probably see what Luxembourg has to offer in less than 45 minutes.... also Station is a bit out the way of the city center (maybe just me but I found it a very odd city to navigate, with it split into almost 3 sections around a valley..... area where the station is....a long boulevard that stretches out to where the stadium is and the "old town")

When we were there for the friendly midweek Rive De Clausen was pretty dead - the locals told us that Thursday night was the big night out there as the ex pat French Belgian Swiss etc go home for the weekend on Friday . Friday and Saturday probably ok but would doubt Sunday . White Rose is good pub run by a Geordie  and not that far from station . Scotts pub down by the River was ok need to get the lift down near the Palace . There was a late night pool hall a taxi driver took us to which was full of lovely ladies! again near the station I think.