VENUE CONFIRMED: Trnava - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

VENUE CONFIRMED: Trnava

DoonTheSlope

Looking around for photos of the away end I came across the below. No guarantee that we'd get all of that, of course, but it looks pretty set given the tiny away fans group there, and the fact that the top tier was closed as well.

Wouldn't be surprised, looking at it, if they've built it to be a 10th of the stadium, so that could be 1900 away fans seats in there.

City%20Arena%20Trnava_02.jpg

36 minutes ago, TartanSpice said:

Looking around for photos of the away end I came across the below. No guarantee that we'd get all of that, of course, but it looks pretty set given the tiny away fans group there, and the fact that the top tier was closed as well.

Wouldn't be surprised, looking at it, if they've built it to be a 10th of the stadium, so that could be 1900 away fans seats in there.

City%20Arena%20Trnava_02.jpg

yeah the away fans have half the stand behind the goal. Def somewhere in the region of 1500-2000

Will be interesting to see the points table for this one. France, Italy and Malta away will give people an opportunity to gain points. Czech game already sold out with 2700 tickets allocated for a friendly. If we only get 1900 tickets it will probably be 6+ 

1 hour ago, The Laud said:

what about slovan bratislavas stadium.i take it they have one.

Their own ground is the one currently being redeveloped.

For last 3/4 years they have been playing at Inter Bratislava ground which does not meet international football requirements (only holds 11k)

Edited by wanderer

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...