Who's Going To The Euros?? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who's Going To The Euros??

Who's going to the Euros this summer??

Im going to the Germany v Poland game at the Stade de France on Thursday the 16th of June. I've also got tickets for the Romania v Albania game but looking to punt them or swap them if the swapped game is that Friday or Saturday

Anyone else going to be in Paris during this time?

3 hours ago, VASCO said:

I got 9 in the first ballot, and, at the weekend, I got word that I'd managed to acquire another 2.

Wow!  I applied for 15 all in and got one.  Having said that, I don't think I'd have liked to have to pay for tickets to 11 matches!

Does anybody know what the plans are for fanzones etc?  Will there be big screens, bars etc?  

36 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Wow!  I applied for 15 all in and got one.  Having said that, I don't think I'd have liked to have to pay for tickets to 11 matches!

Does anybody know what the plans are for fanzones etc?  Will there be big screens, bars etc?  

At what category? I didn't get any tickets in games I applied for Cat 4 tickets. Got plenty tickets in Cats 2 and 3 though. 

Would recommend it to anyone thinking about going over, drove down to Swiss/Austria in 2008, went to the Holland v France and Spain v Sweden games, brilliantly organized and had a great time in the fan zones :beer2:

10 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Would recommend it to anyone thinking about going over, drove down to Swiss/Austria in 2008, went to the Holland v France and Spain v Sweden games, brilliantly organized and had a great time in the fan zones :beer2:

Can't wait. I'll only be there 1 day but probably (on paper at least) the pick of the group stages. 

I'm planning on sleeping on Dublin airport floor on the Wednesday night and catching the earliest flight to give me the full day to soak it up, wander around and get some food then watch the England game at 3 with a few Mick Jagger's. The only thing is I'll be on my own so I'll be befriending a Pole or German 

Itll be another airport kip in Chuck de Gualles

Wont quite be same wearing a kilt and that without watching Scotland