Dundee Utd comeback thread - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dundee Utd comeback thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Not over yet, Utd have had a great wee run of results, they could still do it. 

Not to mention Martin Canning being in charge of always the cheap option Accies till the end of the season

5 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Your loving this ye swine that ye are :lol:

Yes :lol::lol:

I said all season that you would escape, and I still think you might. Dont get me wrong, if you went down I would laugh like f'ck, and would enjoy seeing every Utd fan that I know for weeks, but if you escaped, I wouldnt mind.

1 hour ago, OLAS said:

Back on topic; that's a clean sweep for us in the league against United and without a goal conceded.     Relegation material right there :lol: 

I've been waiting 20 long years since the painful relegation play-offs when those those late scoring tangerine rats consigned us to many years in the wilderness - clean sweep and Doolans winner tonight have soothed that particular memory.

Cheerio Arabs ... enjoy your stint down below :wave:

Maybe if we end up bottom 6 we can stick the final nail in their hopes of survival ;)

Edited by Topcat

1 hour ago, Topcat said:

I've been waiting 20 long years since the painful relegation play-offs when those those late scoring tangerine rats consigned us to many years in the wilderness - clean sweep and Doolans winner tonight have soothed that particular memory.

Maybe if we end up bottom 6 we can stick the final nail in their hopes of survival ;)

Still have nightmares about that night.   Just need a sound bite from Omen Coyle saying he's heartbroken about United's current predicament then maybe I can move on. 

1 hour ago, Topcat said:

Rats ! :lol: 

Real classy.

10 hours ago, jock strap said:

Tonight was the chance to really put the pressure on Killie but bottled it.

Canna believe the way we have turned around since selling GMS etc.

I will miss the banter with most of you :(

There's not a different TAMB for the Championship folks is there? Wish we'd thought of that 4 years ago.....(for most of them, not all)

Its between Kille and Utd I think for bottom, Accies I think are just going to see it out as they always seem to pull a result out of nowhere.  Would rather Killie or Utd stayed up instead of Accies though