eight motherwell "fans" arrested - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

eight motherwell "fans" arrested

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Robroysboy said:

One of the reasons why I tend not to do club football. Eight motherwell men arrested over street fighting outside Tynecastle.

Imagine they have been identified from CctV ?

There's a vital lesson to be learnt here. 

Dont fight when there's cctv about. 

27 minutes ago, Robroysboy said:

One of the reasons why I tend not to do club football. Eight motherwell men arrested over street fighting outside Tynecastle.

I'm not sure if you're worried about the violence, or worried about getting caught?

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Robroysboy said:

That's why I prefer the tartan army, not into the burberry / hard man scene at all.

:D

This appears to be a recent development to be fair.

You're going back to the 80s to find any real casual violence.

The kids these days are influenced by the 80s casual scene more in the dress sense than the fighting.

16 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Dont wear stone island either....you will look like a #####

Hardly SI do some cracking pieces. 

Folk that brand somebody a ##### purely based on them wearing SI are simpletons. 

Noel Gallagher was wearing a cracking CP Company jacket at the Cup Final. My gran wears burberry. Neither are football hooligans. 

Let's see if there is actually any charges and if so whether they are found guilty. 

Seems to me like another Police ploy to ramp up this myth that football violence is rampaging across Scotland every weekend as suggested in that recent BBC propaganda video they done.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Folk that brand somebody a ##### purely based on them wearing SI are simpletons. 

Noel Gallagher was wearing a cracking CP Company jacket at the Cup Final. My gran wears burberry. Neither are football hooligans. 

How do you know that your gran isn't a football hooligan?

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

My gran wore Burberry too. She loved a bit of a scrap tho.

Remember when it all started, in Motherwell anyway,  white trainers, white jeans, pringle jumper and a Patrick cagoule. Knew a few guys who were obsessed with it all, they rarely spoke about the football. 

11 hours ago, Robroysboy said:

Is this 1988? I have seen bother once in last 5 years. That was some pavement dancing by Accies "fans" after that girl was on the casuals documentary.

Going out on a Saturday night is more dodgy. Not going to club games damages Scottish football and youth coming through which then weakens national team.

Motherwell are struggling to complete the fans takeover by The Well Society. You post on Motherwell games yet don't go. No wonder people who make an effort feel they are hitting their head against a wall.

8 minutes ago, Alan said:

Is this 1988? I have seen bother once in last 5 years. That was some pavement dancing by Accies "fans" after that girl was on the casuals documentary.

Going out on a Saturday night is more dodgy. Not going to club games damages Scottish football and youth coming through which then weakens national team.

Motherwell are struggling to complete the fans takeover by The Well Society. You post on Motherwell games yet don't go. No wonder people who make an effort feel they are hitting their head against a wall.

Agree - if some of the posters think it's getting bad, I'd hate the thought of them screaming like weans going to the fitba in the 70's & 80's.

21 minutes ago, Alan said:

Good post Alan

10 hours ago, Robroysboy said:

That's why I prefer the tartan army, not into the burberry / hard man scene at all.

:D

In all my years attending Killiemarnock games I can think of one occasion where I feared for my safety...  It was at Motherwell incidentally :lol:.  But can think of a number of occasions at Scotland games where I've seen bother.