End of the road for AC/DC? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

End of the road for AC/DC?

Seems a bit sus to me. Surely he could use a decent set of ear defenders.  Hope there's nothing more seriously up with BJ?

Guest vocalist? I'd be looking for my money back (if I didn't already consider Brian a guest vocalist ;) )

6 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Seems a bit sus to me. Surely he could use a decent set of ear defenders.  Hope there's nothing more seriously up with BJ?

Guest vocalist? I'd be looking for my money back (if I didn't already consider Brian a guest vocalist ;) )

Agree, there is a element of suspect about it..... for instance, over the years he has made no secret that he smokes far to much :unsure:

To be honest, he did look completely buggered by the end of the first song at the Hampden gig last year, and spent 90% of the gig almost sitting on the floor.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Stewart_Aberdeen said:

Rumours that Axl Rose has been rehearsing with them.

Thought that was just a stupid rumour but def seems to have some weight behind it. Planet rock been talking about it and heard it being talked about on absolute radio today

well talking to a g and r fan tonight,  they have a re union going on

and if axl joined acdc

Slash will tel him tae phukk off and g and r will perform no more

However if Slash joins as well  could be a different story.. 

we will have to wait and see,,

3 hours ago, stocky said:

well talking to a g and r fan tonight,  they have a re union going on

and if axl joined acdc

Slash will tel him tae phukk off and g and r will perform no more

However if Slash joins as well  could be a different story.. 

we will have to wait and see,,

Might be easier if Angus Young joins Guns n Roses.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 1:48 PM, BremnerLorimerGray said:

Aye.  There will be uproar if they don't offer refunds for the European dates.  Almost every response on social media is people seeking refunds for the London and Manchester shows with ticket outlets simply saying await further details.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/acdc-fan-page-closes-in-protest-at-how-singer-brian-johnson-was-dumped-in-favour-of-axl-rose/news-story/3aab3bd34e1fc3622413a612d9e416d0

6 minutes ago, Marky said:

:lol::lol:

You just saved me a post. Almost word for word what I was going to say.

Well, technically you didnae save me a post, because I posted to tell you that you'd saved me a post.

In fact you've cost me a post, coz now I've had to post to qualify my last post.