Sick of bullshit - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sick of bullshit

blackcountry jock

Ok I must appologise to real fans and fair play to new members of the ssc but come on how many are just joining for the orgasm of. The England game sorry but get a grip, and yes  not one of the elite due to finances and family commitments but   me last campaign I was there in Germany Poland Gibraltar and yes even Georgia and I'm now struggling to get enough tickets to prauge bit you know what I'm a loyal supporter and I'm sick of hearing about so fans so please don't whinge that you can't get on the ladder 

8 hours ago, blackcountry jock said:

Ok I must appologise to real fans and fair play to new members of the ssc but come on how many are just joining for the orgasm of. The England game sorry but get a grip, and yes  not one of the elite due to finances and family commitments but   me last campaign I was there in Germany Poland Gibraltar and yes even Georgia and I'm now struggling to get enough tickets to prauge bit you know what I'm a loyal supporter and I'm sick of hearing about so fans so please don't whinge that you can't get on the ladder 

If you went to those games how are you struggling to get a ticket for Prague?

9 hours ago, blackcountry jock said:

I was there in Germany Poland Gibraltar and yes even Georgia

You would have 4 possibly 5 points as you would have needed one to get a ticket for Germany,

"and I'm now struggling to get enough tickets to prauge bit you know what I'm a loyal supporter"

you only need one ticket like the rest of us......Unless by enough tickets you mean your group? Surely thats their problem?

So he's annoyed that people are joining the ssc because of the England game? If he's already a member then he'll be well ahead of them in the queue.

Maybe those same folk are following club football on a weekly basis and therefore contributing to the national team rather than sitting in the Black Country planning their next Scotland away day and looking for pre match parties.

Edited by Haggis McBasher

45 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

So he's annoyed that people are joining the ssc because of the England game? If he's already a member then he'll be well ahead of them in the queue.

Maybe those same folk are following club football on a weekly basis and therefore contributing to the national team rather than sitting in the Black Country planning their next Scotland away day and looking for pre match parties.

I see what you did there :lol::lol:

??? yes the demon drink had a lot to do with the post so came across bit wrong my point is why are most folk creaming themselves over the England game it isn't our biggest game of the campaign... Fair play anyone is entitled to join the ssc but a fair few are only joining because of this one game that is all I'm saying ???

2 hours ago, aaid said:

If you went to those games how are you struggling to get a ticket for Prague?

Very simple I sat in the away end in Germany and in the neutral bit in Gibraltar so I only have 2 points and my sons one has one point the other two are new members so I gambled on it goin to zero points and it didn't pay off but that my fault no one else's my point was very simple why is there a large number of folk creaming themselves over one game when it actually isn't the biggest/most important game of the campaign 

1 minute ago, blackcountry jock said:

Very simple I sat in the away end in Germany and in the neutral bit in Gibraltar so I only have 2 points and my sons one has one point the other two are new members so I gambled on it goin to zero points and it didn't pay off but that my fault no one else's my point was very simple why is there a large number of folk creaming themselves over one game when it actually isn't the biggest/most important game of the campaign 

So you think that other people in your group should get priority because you have points - that's what it sounds like you are saying.

There is always gonna be a lot of folk going on about the game down in Wembley. Its a massive game for us, with it being years since we last played competitively but we've still got plenty of games before hand to worry about. Those that deserve a ticket will get one so don't worry about that! :ok:

48 minutes ago, blackcountry jock said:

I take it you are still on the Demon Drink?

8 hours ago, blackcountry jock said:

So you didn't lose out on tickets to new members - the people you're having a go at?

You lost out on tickets to people who had points, and therefore were existing members?

Good night though was it?

1 hour ago, GaryWood34 said:

I'm pleased more people are joining for the England match. Very pleased.

More new fans the better, they'll get hooked like I did all those years ago.

And become disillusioned just as quickly

Edited by stewarty66

On Tuesday, March 08, 2016 at 10:59 PM, blackcountry jock said:

You on your period? 

2 minutes ago, Haggis McBasher said:

Ooft deadly . Only took you a week to think that up. I'd hate to be in a party getting slaughtered aff you ?? 

Only just saw the thread. 

I'm rarely on here these days. 

You making the trip from Port Glasgow on Saturday? You must be due another username soon.