U21s then the Friendly - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

U21s then the Friendly

Donaldo87

Anyone else planning to go to the U21 game in Paisley against Northern Ireland before the friendly at Hampden?

Group of us planning to do it - don't usually get a chance to see the u21s as it clashes with away games normally.

SSC are offering free tickets to members and you can bring a friend.

4pm Kick off.

Aye going as well. Taking mate and 2 kids grand day out 2 games for £5 each for the 2 kids. Couldn't take them to the cinema for that price. One of the best ideas the SFA have had in a long time that and cheap prices for Denmark game.

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

I'd like to go but too difficult logistically. Good idea.  

I have a totally mental idea - couldn't they have played the under 21s at Hampden at five?  I'd definitely have gone along early for that, easier than diverting via Paisley. 

That is a good idea but no doubt there is some daft uefa / fifa rule about stadium use for international games.

Then imagine the horror of being trapped in Hampden for the best part of 5 hours :worried:

5 hours ago, adamntg said:

I'd like to go but too difficult logistically. Good idea.  

I have a totally mental idea - couldn't they have played the under 21s at Hampden at five?  I'd definitely have gone along early for that, easier than diverting via Paisley. 

A 15 minute drive is logistically difficult?

• 2 weeks later...