Cheltenham 2016 tips - Page 3 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cheltenham 2016 tips

washboarder

4 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Walsh has f**** me over the past two days in the first so tempted to go with Footpad today.

I've been using Skybet for my bets in the first race of each day. I've had 3 losers so far but at least got my stake back as a free bet to bet on another race. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've been using Skybet for my bets in the first race of each day. I've had 3 losers so far but at least got my stake back as a free bet to bet on another race. 

Yeah same. Got it right on the first day with Altior which got me off to a flyer but came second the past two days. Converted one free bet on a Thistlecrack / Limini double. Still got the other one.

Zubayr in the first and fancying djakadam for the gold cup. Money back with sky if it doesn't come in,so see what happens from there.

Cartainly not after anything major today,although a day like yesterday would be nice :)

34 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Hills also have Pendleton to finish the course in the foxhunters at evens, might be worth a wee bet.

Unseated. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

She'll be unseated. She won't finish IMO. 

Thought thats what you meant haha just chexking.

13 minutes ago, Mitre said:

A bawhair off 500 notes profit so far with today's bets on. Great first day then a decent second day. Shitey day yesterday though.

Nicr. Im £130 upso far. Had the first winner :)

Winners in both the first 2 races for me :)

Also got my ew lucky 15 still on the go after two (barters Hill and Squouateur left). 

I've back Long Dog in the next. A long Dog, Barters Hill 1-2 would be nice...

13 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Also how the f*ck can the favourite next be 9/4 in a 24 runner handicap? Anyone that backs that at that price should be sectioned. Disclaimer : the horse could still win.

I backed it at 4/1 yesterday. 

It's been trained for this all year and is the best horse in the race, I'd agree 9/4 is too short though.