Flora - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well, well, well. To have one of such handsomeness and intellect enquire after me is truly humbling.

All well, thanks, Scunny. Off the bevvy and just landed a dream job in golf.

Being the IT great you know I am, I've nae really had a chance to fathom out the new board, hence, my lack of activity of late.

I am genuinely touched by that - you're a fine gent. Hope all is well with yirsel.

31 minutes ago, Flora MaDonald said:

Well, well, well. To have one of such handsomeness and intellect enquire after me is truly humbling.

Being the IT great you know I am, I've nae really had a chance to fathom out the new board, hence, my lack of activity of late.

I am genuinely touched by that - you're a fine gent. Hope all is well with yirsel.

Top man, that is great news.:ok:

1 hour ago, Flora MaDonald said:

That is absolutely fantastic news and it pleases me greatly to hear you're doing so well! So much so that the Mrs just enquirered "what are you grinning about?" Causing me to turn a slight shade of red (as red as the people's flag) and mumbling "erm... Nothing, just internet stuff". :lol:

Don't be a stranger, you're sorely missed and I'm sure not only by me!

I'm somewhat perturbed that no such thread appeared when I buggered off for a wee while carrying out self-inflicted waddin' stuff. It seems that my bromance with Scunny is very much unilateral; a fact which has suddenly hit me like the proverbial shovel to the face and given me a whole new perspective. I should've have guessed sooner I suppose, when you blatantly ignored my tweet after we humped you out of the cup the other week but this... THIS... is like a dagger to the heart. ?

1 hour ago, thewolf_1980 said:

I'm somewhat perturbed that no such thread appeared when I buggered off for a wee while carrying out self-inflicted waddin' stuff. It seems that my bromance with Scunny is very much unilateral; a fact which has suddenly hit me like the proverbial shovel to the face and given me a whole new perspective. I should've have guessed sooner I suppose, when you blatantly ignored my tweet after we humped you out of the cup the other week but this... THIS... is like a dagger to the heart. ?

And you are?

Look at the handsome folk on this thread! Del, an auld burd of mine saw a picture of you with your daft bunnet, and thought you were 'lovely'.

Wolfie is one of the greatest hu... Rangers people I've met.

Wee Mindimoo (regrettably loved up) is one of the greatest quines oot.

If you'll allow me some seriousness, I know for fact some folk on this board struggle with the Don Revie. I.ve got to look past the days of an Estonian faither chsaing me doon the street, and realising Scunnered was for me. It's great at the time, but the damage it causes is hellish.

I won't deny the last 2 years have been terrible, but the joy of seeing a social-just independent Scotland keeps me going.

18 hours ago, Flora MaDonald said:

Look at the handsome folk on this thread! Del, an auld burd of mine saw a picture of you with your daft bunnet, and thought you were 'lovely'.

If you'll allow me some seriousness, I know for fact some folk on this board struggle with the Don Revie. I.ve got to look past the days of an Estonian faither chsaing me doon the street, and realising Scunnered was for me. It's great at the time, but the damage it causes is hellish.

I won't deny the last 2 years have been terrible, but the joy of seeing a social-just independent Scotland keeps me going.

Pwoud, very pwoud @Flora MaDonald 

On 3/13/2016 at 10:56 AM, Flora MaDonald said:

Does that mean you can get us free golf?

Good to hear you are doing well

On 13 March 2016 at 11:47 PM, Flora MaDonald said:

I hadn't even posted and yet got included and called handsome to top it off. :lol: 

Never a finer gentleman on the board than Mr Flora :ok: 

Glad things are going well for you, about time you got a bit better luck and long may it continue.