23000 memberships - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

23000 memberships

Mazziessc

Let's just say we get off to a dream start and win the first 5 games.

Demand is then increased for the tickets.

Imagine we are doing really well towards the end of the campaign and qualification really is a potential.

Demand is at the same level as Italy at home in 2007. 

The whole nation is behind the match. Everyone is desperate for a ticket.

I'll definitely get one as a member.

Each to their own.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jock strap said:

Imagine we are doing really well towards the end of the campaign and qualification really is a potential.

Each to their own.

true they might just might surprise us here's hoping 

1 hour ago, jock strap said:

Each to their own.

what if we drop stupid points early on and you're stuck with tickets for dead rubbers in a half empty hampden...

with the £50 I've saved, worst case I'll buy a ticket off a tout if your scenario comes to light.

I've been going to Scotland games for a number of years now and am still relatively 'young' however have never become a member of the SSC. I don't think I would ever go to away games as none of my pals are really that interested however I go to almost every home game accompanied by a few friends (including Denmark the other night). So could someone please explain to me the perks of being part of the SSC for home games? I know obviously that you get access to tickets earlier, however some games will have a bigger demand than others, for example, the Germany and Poland games during the last campaign. How many tickets could I purchase for those 'big' games being a SSC member before they went on public sale compared to 'smaller' games like Gibraltar? Sorry for acting stupid, have had a look around and can't seem to find the information anywhere. Thanks! 

52 minutes ago, MikeyGC said:

I've been going to Scotland games for a number of years now and am still relatively 'young' however have never become a member of the SSC. I don't think I would ever go to away games as none of my pals are really that interested however I go to almost every home game accompanied by a few friends (including Denmark the other night). So could someone please explain to me the perks of being part of the SSC for home games? I know obviously that you get access to tickets earlier, however some games will have a bigger demand than others, for example, the Germany and Poland games during the last campaign. How many tickets could I purchase for those 'big' games being a SSC member before they went on public sale compared to 'smaller' games like Gibraltar? Sorry for acting stupid, have had a look around and can't seem to find the information anywhere. Thanks! 

You only get one ticket per game. We used to get two but that changed a while ago.

The only home game you will need it for this time is the England game. But even then you will probably get a ticket for that game without being in the SSC, as we will probably be out by the time we play them anyway. 

1 hour ago, MikeyGC said:

In short - you get all.

18 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

You only get one ticket per game. We used to get two but that changed a while ago.

The only home game you will need it for this time is the England game. But even then you will probably get a ticket for that game without being in the SSC, as we will probably be out by the time we play them anyway. 

Haha nae doubt! Cheers!

Quick question. I'm about to get my son a membership. If he gets a youth membership is he restricted to the east stand, or can he come into the north with me. Obviously if there are restrictions I'd have to get him an adult membership.

I've been a member living in Canada and USA since 1998. I only renewed for the Wembley game. Customer service at the SSC is not very warm and we miss Marjory big time!!

On April 4, 2016 at 0:57 PM, sneds said:

I've been a member living in Canada and USA since 1998. I only renewed for the Wembley game. Customer service at the SSC is not very warm and we miss Marjory big time!!

Where have you stayed and where now?

On 4/4/2016 at 6:57 PM, sneds said:

I haven't been able to find that picture of you and Jenna Jameson.  I can't believe I deleted it!