What's Your Route - Page 2 - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's Your Route

1 hour ago, Rich NATA said:

In staying until Monday; am I the only person taking advantage of the Easter holiday?

Almost everyone is heading home on Friday :-(

We're there till Sunday night didnae want tae miss Friday and Saturday night in Prague :beer2:

Wednesday 23rd

10.05 EDI to LGW 11.35 British Airways

14.10 LGW to PRG 17.10 Smart Wings

Friday 25th

12.30 PRG to LGW 13.35 Smart Wings

17.00 LGW to EDI 18.25 EasyJet

:spin::spin:

2 minutes ago, blackcountry jock said:

Original but just checked and it already been delayed by 14 mins... What worries me is my Mrs should have flown to lanzarote at 07.20 today they cancelled her flight at 05.30 ???

Fingers crossed you. It's supposed to be ending at 6am tomorrow so you'll catch the game if nothing else

4 hours ago, blackcountry jock said:

Lol true it was ok tho the German Red Cross came out amd gave us beds and blankets lol ..... Squeaky arse time flight delayed by 48 mins and still over 10 hours until scheduled ???

What's does the delay have be before the compo comes in to play?

Those Ryanair fukkers are being fly going by Twitter. They are boarding people onto the plane and sitting there for hours to avoid compensation 

18 hours ago, jas said:

Anybody going jet2 from glasgow on Thursday return Sunday? 

Me and 4 others are on these flights, see you at airport Thursday morning

Wednesday 2pm Glasgow - Berlin then train to Dresden (arrive 9pm). Wee soiree there.

Thursday 1pm train to Prague (arrive 3.30 ish).

Saturday 3.30pm flight to Dublin, then onto Glasgow arriving at 8pm

Was just wondering we arrive in dam 9.50am easy jet then easy jet to Prague flight closes 10.25am was wondering if we will have to go through passport control then go all through departures and security or will be able to go through connecting flights

Anybody else on the Glasgoe KLM  Wed 23rd 16:20 into the Damn, thenthe 18:55 onto Prague later that evening?

Coming back on the Sat morning 06:50 again into the Damn, before heading back to Glasgow on the 09:25 flight.

More than slighlty concerned with this mornings events, hope all our fellow Foot Soldiers are ok that were flying into  Brussells.

Any news that this has/ will have knock on effects at surrounding airports?