Zero points - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Zero points

adamntg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

The navy blue section on the map above is the Scotland end, that's about 8500 tickets.  The prices in the equivalent seats in the England end are as stated above. :ok:

Thanks mate. Do you think there will be sites that will sell tickets for the away section then? 

13 minutes ago, Blair1310 said:

Thanks mate. Do you think there will be sites that will sell tickets for the away section then? 

Aye, thefa.com

:lol:

Going by the blurb on their site, they're trying to enforce pretty strict segregation, whether the reality is the same, I'm not so sure?

Not sure where they stand legally on not selling you a ticket if you're Scottish or in Scotland? Could be Engerlund daft! (Maybe comes under management reserve the right....), but I'd think taking your money and cancelling your ticket is illegal in some way?

41 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Aye, thefa.com

:lol:

Going by the blurb on their site, they're trying to enforce pretty strict segregation, whether the reality is the same, I'm not so sure?

Not sure where they stand legally on not selling you a ticket if you're Scottish or in Scotland? Could be Engerlund daft! (Maybe comes under management reserve the right....), but I'd think taking your money and cancelling your ticket is illegal in some way?

When i first read the conditions of sale i thought it said any away fans would be refused entry or ejected from the home sections but i think it just means the home end i have just booked a pair.i do have an english address though

Ian

• 4 weeks later...

Any non members or zero pointers. The home end sale starts on Monday at 3pm.

I have spoken to a number of different groups on Facebook to try and get as many Scotland Fans in  the same section, section 523! Still 450 tickets left. Then once that section is sold out buy in 522. Had good feedback so far with some people already bought in 523 that had signed up to the English FA a while back.

https://ticketing.thefa.com

39 minutes ago, DannyK said:

Any non members or zero pointers. The home end sale starts on Monday at 3pm.

I have spoken to a number of different groups on Facebook to try and get as many Scotland Fans in  the same section, section 523! Still 450 tickets left. Then once that section is sold out buy in 522. Had good feedback so far with some people already bought in 523 that had signed up to the English FA a while back.

https://ticketing.thefa.com

Do you think we would all get in though in Scotland tops etc? Says they wont let people in. What site did you get the tickets from?

Not bought mine yet. I'm going to get them off of the English FA website. If you signed up a few months ago you can get them now. If not you need to wait until public sale on Monday 3pm. I think it will be okay, there will be loads of Scotland fans that have bought in the Home end. Hopefully they are just saying that to keep the number of Scotland fans down.