Zero points - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Zero points

adamntg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

Can't see it going to zero unless we get 10% which I think is unlikely.

With membership down it will be interesting to see the points table after Prague.

I think we'll get the 10% in exchange for giving them the same for Hampden.

Not sure how the points table looks but I'd guess that will be enough for some zero pointers 

I'm not even in the SSC anymore (wc2014 campaign was a £50 scarf and pin badge, so chucked it).

I'm kind of assuming that I'll be able to pick up a home end ticket fairly easily, even if I have to pay slightly over the odds...

It's a bigger game for us than it is them...

I managed to pass myself off as Macedonian a few years back, so reckon I can pull off English.

:lol:

On 20 March 2016 at 3:33 PM, sbcmfc said:

I'm not even in the SSC anymore (wc2014 campaign was a £50 scarf and pin badge, so chucked it).

I'm kind of assuming that I'll be able to pick up a home end ticket fairly easily, even if I have to pay slightly over the odds...

I managed to pass myself off as Macedonian a few years back, so reckon I can pull off English.

They've sold out for the friendly with Holland on Tuesday, and there's big excitement over the England team now that has risen after beating Germany and a good Euros will raise it even further.

They believe Russia 2018 will be their time.

I reckon they'll sell out.

9 minutes ago, Dunty said:

They've sold out for the friendly with Holland on Tuesday, and there's big excitement over the England team now that has risen after beating Germany and a good Euros will raise it even further.

They believe Russia 2018 will be their time.

I reckon they'll sell out.

I know, I joined their supporters club.

Guest allyc

Tbh the always believe next time will be their time maybe with the exception of Brazil.I do believe they do have all the right components to give us a severe thrashing if they are in a particular mood...

I think all my points will have disappeared by then so if I go down I will probably be in the market for a ticket too!  Gutted I just missed out on an official ticket for Ireland last year as was too slow buying or I'd have at least had 1 point.

22 hours ago, Deeklipse said:

I think all my points will have disappeared by then so if I go down I will probably be in the market for a ticket too!  Gutted I just missed out on an official ticket for Ireland last year as was too slow buying or I'd have at least had 1 point.

According to sbmfc pulling off a few Englishmen might help you get a ticket. A step too far for me though.:lol:

On 20/03/2016 at 3:33 PM, sbcmfc said:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 27/03/2016 at 5:12 PM, sbcmfc said:

I know, I joined their supporters club.

I was thinking of doing the same, do you think this will get you a ticket? For me i'd be well worth it to secure one.

Is your account set-up in your Scottish address?

2 hours ago, rosscarnie said:

I was thinking of doing the same, do you think this will get you a ticket? For me i'd be well worth it to secure one.

Is your account set-up in your Scottish address?

Yeah, I'm not sure if they could refuse to sell me a ticket because I live in Scotland?

Its free to sign up, so nothing to lose.

My mate that's going lives in England, so might use his details?

19 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Yeah, I'm not sure if they could refuse to sell me a ticket because I live in Scotland?

What's the link for registering?

On 15/08/2016 at 6:05 PM, sbcmfc said:

Cheers, I registed when the fixtures came out and have recevied dozen of emails from them. Do I not need to join their supports association for 30 quid to secure a ticket?

On 19 August 2016 at 5:50 PM, scottincarlisle said:

I know a lad who's in the England supporters club & he says when big demand games come along you need a purchase history to get up the pecking order for tickets. If you haven't bought for previous games I wouldn't waste £30 as you may not even get a chance.

There must be another tier where you pay?

All I did was stick in a few details, and they keep sending me emails offering tickets for their games.

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 11:03 PM, sbcmfc said:

There must be another tier where you pay?

All I did was stick in a few details, and they keep sending me emails offering tickets for their games.

It is the away supporters club that they charge £30 for. The home one is free.