Falkirk v Rangers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Falkirk v Rangers

10 hours ago, Stu101 said:

The responses are class !!

"A boy in my street got done for touching weans up today, he got the jail, is that allowed? "

That lot really are mental.

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Even if McKay had a better first touch than Aguero it wouldn't make him a good player. You need much more than that. I can't actually remember thinking "wow, what a first touch" when seeing him play either.

Comparing him to Augero is of course lunacy, however I do wonder what you do when you watch our games, if you can't see that his first touch is one of his main attributes. I know you are getting auld RB but come on to man!!

Like the majority of our players, McKay still has to prove it in the top league. An enormous amount of potential and will go on to play for Scotland imo. 

3 hours ago, jimstroma said:

Another great game last night at the Bairnabeu. We were very poor in the first half, but Houstie made excellent substitutions, taking off 3 of our best players and putting on 3 hungry youngsters who were involved in an amazing come back.

We have lost 3 league games all season  (2 away v Gers, 1 home v Hibs). We have drawn too many games, loosing late goals. Great to end Rangers 14 game unbeaten run as they haven't lost a game since there last visit to Falkirk.

Aye fair play to you mate, that's been very close, and very good games between us this season. 

I agree that too many draws have cost you automatic promotion but I don't think anyone will fancy you in the play-offs. 

12 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The tribute act well and truly Dons'd that 

It was deliberate mate. When we win the league at Easter Road, it will hopefully bring out your 'Cup Final Supporters' and give you a bit of motivation and drive for promotion next year. 

12 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

To have Dons'd/Hibs'd it, it needs to be done over a prolonged period, not simply a one off. You'll have experienced literally billion upon billions of examples of Hibsing it (none funnier than against Hamilton Accies in the play-off or when Hearts pumped you 5-1) so you really shouldn't have made that mistake.

The seethe. At the end of the day you let your team die

12 hours ago, Redz said:

Go easy on him Wolfie.

Another season in the second tier beckons, and he'd shag his glue ridden granny to be chasing the top prize in Scottish fitba! ;)

The last time your mob won anything of note your mum and dad were still brother and sister

2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The last time your mob won anything of note your mum and dad were still brother and sister

Ffs you used that last week? Come on young man, you can do better than that.

Ah wait, you've given us the 'emoji quiz'. Top banter mate. 

15 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

You let your club die

I know mate, and I imagine that's what must be killing you the most? I mean last year you had Edinburgh's big team to deal with so it's understandable, but this season? All you've had to challenge you is Falkirk and the new Club and yer STILL managing to Hibs it!

Nae wonder you are feart to go to Hampden next month. Stay strong pal.

11 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

I know mate, and I imagine that's what must be killing you the most? I mean last year you had Edinburgh's big team to deal with so it's understandable, but this season? All you've had to challenge you is Falkirk and the new Club and yer STILL managing to Hibs it!

Nae wonder you are feart to go to Hampden next month. Stay strong pal.

It's torture. Being miles behind Glasgow's third club. The only consolation is knowing we've won more than the league leaders

I understand mate. I'm just worried for next year. I mean let's be serious, the only reason anyone has been remotely interested in Hibs the last couple of years is because of Hearts and Rangers. Even your own fans can't be arsed going to see you.  I bet you are praying Dundee Utd come down eh?

Either way you will be happy though eh? That League Cup triumph 9 years ago really was amazing. Keep consoling yourself with that. ;)

10 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

I understand mate. I'm just worried for next year. I mean let's be serious, the only reason anyone has been remotely interested in Hibs the last couple of years is because of Hearts and Rangers. Even your own fans can't be arsed going to see you.  I bet you are praying Dundee Utd come down eh?

Either way you will be happy though eh? That League Cup triumph 9 years ago really was amazing. Keep consoling yourself with that. ;)

Well that's a worry, just you worry about your team next season. The premier league is nosebleed territory for you boys

9 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Well that's a worry, just you worry about your team next season. The premier league is nosebleed territory for you boys

Can't wait for the challenge mate. Huge games with great atmospheres to look forward to.  Particularly looking forward to Aberdeen, Hearts, Celtic and Falkirk again, cracking games with them this season. 

I hope, for your sake, Alloa stay up. The Indorill is a great away day. There is a McDonald's across the road and you'll get a toy with your Happy Meal. 

12 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

To be fair, the whole thread beyond the first post was pure sarcasm. 

Pretty sure the first post was a wind up too

Aye true enough. 

It really does worry me that folk like that are allowed out the house never mind travel, unsupervised, to Falkirk.