Anybody there yet ? - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anybody there yet ?

28 minutes ago, Tartan Queen said:

Thank you. So far we have not heard anything from KLM and just checked in on-line so hopefully everything will be fine there. A wee bit panicky as we are taking the 2 kids. Stay safe everybody

Sure you'll be fine. I'm flying from Glasgow via Amsterdam on KLM later today. Both my flights are showing "scheduled" as normal. As long as nothing else happens I reckon the only problem would be if your planned aircraft was trapped at Brussels, and even then they do have spare planes available.

In Schiphol now waiting for flight to Prague, checked the departures board and everything looks to be running normally:ok:

Quite a lot of TA in Schiphol

I've been going through Schiphol regularly for work for a number of years now and it seems very quiet today

4 hours ago, Perth Balloon said:

10 off us on that flight too. Getting the 16.20 from Glasgow

That's the same as us. We taking the 2 kids to this one as they got tickets. We on the 09.52 train out of Dundee arrive Glasgow 11.40. Take them for some food and then head to airport, couple of beers there. See you there :)