Czech Republic Vs Scotland On TV - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Czech Republic Vs Scotland On TV

OFlowerofScotland

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your best hope may be an internet stream - to save you having to spend £9.99 to watch the game on Premier Sports. You might as well go to the game at that price...

Incidentally, Premier Sports also has the coverage of the Italy and France friendlies.

54 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

Your best hope may be an internet stream - to save you having to spend £9.99 to watch the game on Premier Sports. You might as well go to the game at that price...

Incidentally, Premier Sports also has the coverage of the Italy and France friendlies.

Ha ha ha, thanks for the info ?

If you have an I-pad or I-phone, download Universal TV HD or Global TV HD. Both will have Premier Sports. 

You will get a few adverts when you log on but just keep on deleting them. When you get the channel you want, all the adverts will stop.

you can get full Sky Sports and BT Sport on these channels - all for free !

8 minutes ago, Graham of Montrose said:

If you have an I-pad or I-phone, download Universal TV HD or Global TV HD. Both will have Premier Sports. 

You will get a few adverts when you log on but just keep on deleting them. When you get the channel you want, all the adverts will stop.

Brill, thanks for that, dinna fancy splashing oot £10 just for a match, checked ithe channel oot and not much else on that channel that I'd watch apart fae the Scotland game ?

10 minutes ago, bonny78 said:

don't worry about it.  Friendlies are sh1te to watch so most people won't be bothered.   Experimental game to give young kunts a chance eh.

Wait till september then get yourself to the pub.

I'll bet Craig Levein actually said that to the press at some point during his time in charge :lol:

On 22 March 2016 at 11:11 PM, Graham of Montrose said:

Hi just downloaded these but can't find Premier Sports.  If anyone has found it can you tell me which category it was in?

Edit - found on Universal TV HD under Football funnily enough.  Listed under the game rather than channel.  Hopefully it works.

Edited by Deeklipse
update