Benidorm Stag - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I went on one there. Was good, couldn't tell you any of the bars/clubs we were in though. All a bit of a drunken blur!

id hire a mobility scooter and dress the stag as Madge from the Benidorm TV show. They had car parks for mobility scooters, some place!

I'm going here for my pals stag in September too. I've been loads of times.There are 3 main parks locally i can think of (Terra Mitica, Mundomar, and Aqualandia) Think Aqualandia (waterpark) doesn't open till May, not sure about the other 2, you will have to check the websites if your interested. I would recommend Terra Mitica theme park, it's the largest in Europe and it's good if you like that sort of thing, you can get a bus and it's not too expensive (might depend how rough you's all are lol). Probably not a bad shout with a group of guys, don't expect you's will want to go to Mundomar (animal park/animal shows) but it's actually not too bad, again, if you like that sort of thing. There are plenty of pubs/clubs (Beachcomber/Hippodrome/Rocky's just a few I can think of) with entertainment. The Adult entertainment starts late as you would imagine ie live sex shows. Sadly I heard Sticky Vicki has retired so you won't have the pleasure. 

11 hours ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

I'm going here for my pals stag in September too. I've been loads of times.There are 3 main parks locally i can think of (Terra Mitica, Mundomar, and Aqualandia) Think Aqualandia (waterpark) doesn't open till May, not sure about the other 2, you will have to check the websites if your interested. I would recommend Terra Mitica theme park, it's the largest in Europe and it's good if you like that sort of thing, you can get a bus and it's not too expensive (might depend how rough you's all are lol). Probably not a bad shout with a group of guys, don't expect you's will want to go to Mundomar (animal park/animal shows) but it's actually not too bad, again, if you like that sort of thing. There are plenty of pubs/clubs (Beachcomber/Hippodrome/Rocky's just a few I can think of) with entertainment. The Adult entertainment starts late as you would imagine ie live sex shows. Sadly I heard Sticky Vicki has retired so you won't have the pleasure. 

Cheers ??

I don't have any intention of going to a live sex show anyway thats for sure lol. 

Get yourself to grill house benidorm, they do a roof top area for large parties, one of few places that the food didn't look like a leap of faith to eat, 

Making plans for the day is a wasted effort. Clubs are open through the night, we were out till six then walked back to hotel king the road at the beach where you will see a fair amount of rutting going on. 

13 hours ago, Louch said:

Get yourself to grill house benidorm, they do a roof top area for large parties, one of few places that the food didn't look like a leap of faith to eat, 

Making plans for the day is a wasted effort. Clubs are open through the night, we were out till six then walked back to hotel king the road at the beach where you will see a fair amount of rutting going on. 

Cheers, will pack my camera ??