Singing about Adam Johnson - Czech Republic v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Singing about Adam Johnson

9 hours ago, baron von marlon said:

Suppose Jimmy Hill songs were much more socially acceptable haha

When that song started folk were still making monkey noises and throwing bananas at black players.

Id like to think we'd moved on a bit.

The boy singing it next to me was constantly looking around seeing if he'd achieved his mission of upsetting people, no takers unfortunately. He was so desperately seeking attention, I thought jumping up and down whilst screaming loudly was next on the agenda.

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

The boy singing it next to me was constantly looking around seeing if he'd achieved his mission of upsetting people, no takers unfortunately. He was so desperately seeking attention, I thought jumping up and down whilst screaming loudly was next on the agenda.

Were you in B8 of the west stand near the back? 

It was brilliant in the Dubliner at the Ted gig when it flashed up as breaking news on sky sports, the crowd done the usual songs everyone's moaning about then a few minutes later once it all died down Ted started singing a Dr Hook song I think called "she was only 16" 

Not sure if he changed it to "she was only 14" but even so it got a good reception 

Brilliantly done Ted :ok:

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It was brilliant in the Dubliner at the Ted gig when it flashed up as breaking news on sky sports, the crowd done the usual songs everyone's moaning about then a few minutes later once it all died down Ted started singing a Dr Hook song I think called "she was only 16" 

Not sure if he changed it to "she was only 14" but even so it got a good reception 

That was brilliant

On 31 March 2016 at 4:23 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Quality. 

Paying someone to sing about child abuse. 

Sounds like a real stand up guy.