lithuania,october 8th - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

lithuania,october 8th

HIGHTOWER 1314

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
I'm from Austria and I always wanted to visit Hampden one day, because I always found the atmosphere overwhelming.
I think this game would be worth a try, as it won't be sold out too quickly I guess?!
Can you come up with any advice where to get tickets from (I'd like to have them already before I fly over obviously) and what else I should take into account?
Thanks in advance,
stret

14 hours ago, stret said:

Hi,
I'm from Austria and I always wanted to visit Hampden one day, because I always found the atmosphere overwhelming.
I think this game would be worth a try, as it won't be sold out too quickly I guess?!
Can you come up with any advice where to get tickets from (I'd like to have them already before I fly over obviously) and what else I should take into account?
Thanks in advance,
stret

For best atmosphere better going west or north stand

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

How pished is the crowd going to be for this one??? :yikes3:

Cannae wait :beer2:

I reckon there may be a few fans who don't make it into Hampden on the night :lol:

We go straight from Hampden to Manchester for the Sunday morning flight to Bratislava so will be one long session for us :beer2:

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

They usually try and sell as many 'on the tv' seats before selling South stand tickets.

They won't be selling any if they don't sort their stupid fùcking useless website out.

Trying to order two, one for me and one for the boy, but when I click on the map, then section and try to select the individual seats (row KK or GG) I can only select one seat at a time. When I try to use the option of selecting stand/area because this is the only option that brings up an add to basket button, then buy one seat at a time (can't buy both at the same time for some mad feckin reason) I get a message saying I can't buy any more tickets as I already have two in my basket, scroll down and there's two seats in row fùcking R appeared from nowhere.

I clear the basket, try again and get the same pish.

I'm going nuts here, probably end up not bothering my arse.

Is it me being stupid or is the ticket sales website really this pish?

Edited by DaveyDenoon

8 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

They won't be selling any if they don't sort their stupid fùcking useless website out.

Trying to order two, one for me and one for the boy, but when I click on the map, then section and try to select the individual seats (row KK or GG) I can only select one seat at a time. When I try to use the option of selecting stand/area because this is the only option that brings up an add to basket button, then buy one seat at a time (can't buy both at the same time for some mad feckin reason) I get a message saying I can't buy any more tickets as I already have two in my basket, scroll down and there's two seats in row fùcking R appeared from nowhere.

I clear the basket, try again and get the same pish.

I'm going nuts here, probably end up not bothering my arse.

Is it me being stupid or is the ticket sales website really this pish?

We're not going but I just tried & selected 3 seats, changed the names, updated basket & straight through to checkout no problem. 

Try logging in through Chrome as IE can be a bit funny.

3 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

We're not going but I just tried & selected 3 seats, changed the names, updated basket & straight through to checkout no problem. 

Try logging in through Chrome as IE can be a bit funny.

Was using safari on my iPad as I've left my laptop in London over the weekend.

Will try maybe the kids tablets as they got chrome on theirs ?