lithuania,october 8th - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

lithuania,october 8th

HIGHTOWER 1314

Just a quick question is this game really a 7.45pm k.o on a saturday night as what the sfa web page says or is it not confirmed yet.Same question will prob be for england next year.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Absolute disgrace to have a game finishing at 10pm on a Saturday night when many people are travelling distances.

Coming from the Broch will get home 2.00am,then got to get to Aberdeen airport for flight at 6.00 to Austria for Slovakia,so 3 o clock wold be far better.

8 hours ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Surely the saturday/sunday games will be 3pm kick offs.If not i cant see the police being happy about it and things will have to change.

The police don't get a fecking say, which is the way it should be :ok: 

On 28 March 2016 at 6:03 PM, nickyt said:

Coming from the Broch will get home 2.00am,then got to get to Aberdeen airport for flight at 6.00 to Austria for Slovakia,so 3 o clock wold be far better.

I'm sure if you tweet uefa,they will take your travel options into consideration before they announce the next fixtures. 

Also,why go back to the broch for an hour? Why not go straight to the airport. 

In the last campaign there were plenty of games on a Saturday evening. We aren't some special case where the games need to be earlier. There are also many far bigger countries so what time someone in Scotland gets to bed won't be taken into account. 

• 3 months later...

It's a million times better than midweek.

I get your point, but I don't normally drink midweek anyway. Now that's a Saturday night I can't drink because I'll need to to drive. Five thirty kick-off would be magic for me.

Just now, pca68 said:

I get your point, but I don't normally drink midweek anyway. Now that's a Saturday night I can't drink because I'll need to to drive. Five thirty kick-off would be magic for me.

If only busses or hotels existed in Glasgow.