Quote Issues - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with the quote facility on the new version of TAMB? When I click quote and then decide I don't actually want to post I don't seem to be able to delete it and I can't then reply to anyone else as it just keeps reverting to the original quote. The only solution I have found is to deleted all the text and post the empty quote box!

It is starting to bug me because it seem TAMB doesn't like self censorship now ;)

Edited by Lamia

3 hours ago, Lamia said:

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with the quote facility on the new version of TAMB? When I click quote and then decide I don't actually want to post I don't seem to be able to delete it and I can't then reply to anyone else as it just keeps reverting to the original quote. The only solution I have found is to deleted all the text and post the empty quote box!

It is starting to bug me because it seem TAMB doesn't like self censorship now ;)

You can delete the whole box by clicking on it then pressing delete. Its a pain but it does work

7 minutes ago, Kirk said:

You can delete the whole box by clicking on it then pressing delete. Its a pain but it does work

Ah ha! Thank you Don't believe i didn't figure that out! :ok:

19 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

Good stuff :ok:

Only had these problems posting from phone.

I had a problem with the phone too so am hoping I can figure out how to delete it there too now.