TAMB Facebook Page - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMB Facebook Page

DoonTheSlope

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Graham of Montrose said:

The super elite don't even have to go to games. They get a point added regardless including home games.

How can they get a point for home games? its only away games that points are allocated for???

1 hour ago, HIGHLANDER said:

How can they get a point for home games? its only away games that points are allocated for???

I heard £50.00 in used notes, sealed inside a brown envelope and addressed to SSC gets you a point for home games???

I was on it then got banned last year...Can't remember the exact reason but I think it was because I suggested that a lot of fans on away trips are attention seeking erseholes.

Carl, the blind lad from Durham who goes to a lot of games also got punted and he wasn't sure why either.

EDIT - If someone can 'un-ban' me than that'd be great.

Edited by derekfaejapan

18 hours ago, HIGHLANDER said:

The whole system is wrong. Not mentioning any names but I know someone who was told he will NEVER drop below 6 points as he went to Euro96 and France98...And he didn't even make it to the Switzerland game.

4 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

The whole system is wrong. Not mentioning any names but I know someone who was told he will NEVER drop below 6 points as he went to Euro96 and France98...And he didn't even make it to the Switzerland game.

You promised me you would never tell :(

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Sexpest said:

I have just been banned for no reason from this group.

Got a pal on Facebook who said he got banned because he's friends with people who were already banned from it

The pair who run it are a couple of jaun kerrs 

Edited by DoonTheSlope