Denmark Match Programme - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Denmark Match Programme

Daniel1875

Anyone else a bit miffed to find the match programme cost the same price as a child ticket this evening? I can understand £5 for the big glossy a4 jobs they put together for the qualifiers against like likes of Germany and Poland, but a fiver for a friendly programme? If I didn't have the programme in my hand by the time the seller asked me for the money I might not have bothered. 

And I hear the Czechs were handing them out for free in Prague on Thursday!

20 minutes ago, Daniel1875 said:

Anyone else a bit miffed to find the match programme cost the same price as a child ticket this evening? I can understand £5 for the big glossy a4 jobs they put together for the qualifiers against like likes of Germany and Poland, but a fiver for a friendly programme? If I didn't have the programme in my hand by the time the seller asked me for the money I might not have bothered. 

And I hear the Czechs were handing them out for free in Prague on Thursday!

Most European countries gie them away SFA money makin machine kicks in as usual. 

6 hours ago, bonzo said:

Most European countries gie them away SFA money makin machine kicks in as usual. 

Utter nonsense.

I can't remember the last time I was handed a programme for free in uk football. 

Maybe they aren't very popular in Europe,so it's not worth charging for. 

This just seems like a post that gives you an excuse to try and bash the sfa. 

Utterly ridiculous. 

Same as everything,if you don't like the product,don't buy it. 

Simple really,people just need to get this way of thinking into their thick heads,you should try and go to a game and enjoy yourself,instead of trying to find fault and complain about anything you can. 

1 hour ago, braveheart_lynch said:

I collect all the programmes from games I've been to and if it weren't for that I would not be paying. There isn't even a lot of content to make it worth the money, every second page an advert or big photograph. Pretty disappointed as Qatar was back to usual £3.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. Collect programmes from each Scotland game I go to. £5 is a nonsense for what it is, pictures, adverts and a few worthwhile articles.

• 2 weeks later...