Ronnie Corbertt - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ronnie Corbertt

Another part of our childhood gone

It's been a right bad year for the celebs and celebrity no voters in particular ......

Got to love this - 

A man was marooned on a desert island. One day a beautiful woman arrives in a wet suit. 'When did you last have a smoke?' she asks. 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a cigar and he smokes it. She unzips her wet suit a bit and says, 'When did you last have a drink?' He said, 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a bottle of Scotch and he has a drink. Then she unzips her wet suit a bit more and says, 'And when was the last time you played around?' He looks at her in amazement and says: 'You're not telling me you've got a set of golf clubs in there?'

35 minutes ago, biffer said:

Got to love this -

A man was marooned on a desert island. One day a beautiful woman arrives in a wet suit. 'When did you last have a smoke?' she asks. 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a cigar and he smokes it. She unzips her wet suit a bit and says, 'When did you last have a drink?' He said, 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a bottle of Scotch and he has a drink. Then she unzips her wet suit a bit more and says, 'And when was the last time you played around?' He looks at her in amazement and says: 'You're not telling me you've got a set of golf clubs in there?'

6a00d834516a1969e2011168f2d50c970c-800wi

West Mercia police announced tonight that they wish to interview a man wearing high heels and frilly knickers, but the chief constable said they must wear their normal uniforms.

It was revealed in a government survey published today that the prime minister is doing the work of two men, Laurel and Hardy.

We'll be talking to a car designer who's crossed a Toyota with Quasimodo and come up with the Hatchback of Notre Dame.

2 hours ago, mariokempes56 said:

Sorry, but as funny as a shite in the bath, 

For me he was on a par with Miranda for being funny. Establishment figure - fair enough to be mentioned on the news but not the lead item over the state of steel making.

Watching clips reminded me of how unfunny the Two Ronnies were. Never mind not being remotely funny the programme was actually extremely tedious!

To be fair I can't think of very much supposed comedy at that time was actually funny as it was generally tedious, childish or simply slapstick