Season tickets - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Season tickets

FANDABBYDOZZY

55 minutes ago, wanderer said:

1 season ticket purchased for the West Stand in the final section of the curve before it becomes the North Stand (so effectively the North Stand, but at West Stand prices)

B8?

That's where I've gone too.  Used to always go North stand, but not really worth the extra money.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, FANDABBYDOZZY said:

still west stand

Area I have purchased a ticket is where I sat from 2008 until 2012, and it was actually not all that bad for all the knocks the West and East stands take (you were getting a similar view to that of the north stand....and for a while now it has shocked me that the SSC have not tried to capitalize on this)

4 minutes ago, in5omniac said:

B8?

That's where I've gone too.  Used to always go North stand, but not really worth the extra money.

Thats the one.

As said, sat in same section from 2008 until 2012 and was not all that bad (certainly now worse C1 and C2 in the north stand) and the further up the back you are the better the view.

21 minutes ago, FANDABBYDOZZY said:

picked different seats to last time & paid then noticed the ref numbers are the same seats as last campaign

Similar thing happened to me.

Thats because the website is confusing, or may perhaps have a slight flaw in it!

When you entered how many tickets you wanted it was in the  choose seats in the "My Favourite Seat" section.

It then defaults all seats to the bookers favoured seat selection and allocates that seat if it's available (as has happend to you) or if it is sold it then allocates the closest available seats to that one.

It will then allocate any other seats in your booking next to the main bookers "Favourite Seat" selection to all other members of your group even if their favourite seat is elsewhere.

Because you choose this option it appears to automatically overwrite any other seats that you may then subsequently attempt to select and sells you your favourite seat, even if you dont really want it.

So for any one still purchasing check the summary of the seats actually allocated to you, prior to paying otherwise you may get seats well away from where you want to purchase.

Fortunately for me it defaulted me to my favourite seat which was fairly far back and central in the North Stand and only 2 rows further forward than I had actually thought and had chosen to buy.

On 11 July 2016 at 0:45 PM, wanderer said:

1 season ticket purchased for the West Stand in the final section of the curve before it becomes the North Stand (so effectively the North Stand, but at West Stand prices)

This was also my exact thought process. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/07/2016 at 6:45 PM, Alan said:

No season tickets available for South Stand Upper which is a shame. Won't be available either.

Yes I was looking for there. None on general sale on site either. They are either expectimg a poor turn out or waiting for public sale. I get the impression folk are now actually scunnered with constant failure. Few years back a Saturday qualifier was guaranteed to sell out.

Edited by Doric