Rangers 2015/16 championship champions - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers 2015/16 championship champions

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done The Gers. I think most Gers on here will agree we are far from the finished article but credit where it's due, It's been a huge improvement and good to watch at times. The work going on behind the scenes is also encouraging. 

Looking forward to next season already. 

5 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Well done The Gers. I think most Gers on here will agree we are far from the finished article but credit where it's due, It's been a huge improvement and good to watch at times. The work going on behind the scenes is also encouraging. 

Looking forward to next season already. 

Got two cup finals to look forward to before next season.....

5 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Agreed, but still a work in progress. Warburtons been a breath of fresh air.

See we are 8/1 to win the league next season. Wouldn't touch that with a barge pole !!

Very short odds. I'd have thought we'd be about 12s minimum. 

11 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

See we are 8/1 to win the league next season. Wouldn't touch that with a barge pole !!

Those are good odds IMO. I expect Rangers to invest heavily in their defence in particular over the summer. They will be right up there again next year...

Good to see lower a league club fight against the odds and battle their way to promotion to the big league/greed is good league.NO PARTY AT STARKS PARK,NO PARTY AT STARKS APRK.:lol:

Frustrating tonight at times but it would be churlish to concentrate on that. Delighted to be promoted and overall it's been a hugely enjoyable season and chalk and cheese compared with last year.

i enjoyed the irony of the scoreboards asking the fans not to invade the pitch to ensure the players' safety only for Andy Halliday to wade deep into the Broomloan corner for (what I understand is referred to as) 'a selfie' with the fans. ;)

Well thank feck for that ??

good to get It won and look forward to the cup games now. 

Will be good watching the playoffs from a neutral point of view as well, nae luck stubbsy with that treble.