Rangers 2015/16 championship champions - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers 2015/16 championship champions

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sense of humour not working today? 

Don't you think after Stubbs talk of a treble it would be funny and ironic if Hibs lost on Saturday? 

If it makes you feel any better I have no preference for either team or manager, I just want a laugh.

I'm sorry Stubbs talked of trying to win all competitions we were still involved in, look forward to Warburton avoiding this when the inevitable happens next season. (well maybe in the first couple of months). 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, giblet said:

up yours then, mon Ra Sellick, get into this shitey new club! :lol:

Now yer talking! ? 

Will you be attending the event on Saturday? 

And does defeat spell P45 for Stubbsy? 

7 hours ago, giblet said:

I'm sorry Stubbs talked of trying to win all competitions we were still involved in, look forward to Warburton avoiding this when the inevitable happens next season. (well maybe in the first couple of months). 

I think it was the language used rather than anything else. It's fine to say your in with a chance but he went balls out at it and it's backfired so far.

Maybe he'll get the last laugh this weekend, we shall soon see.

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Now yer talking! ? 

I'd imagine he'll get the playoffs and if he takes them up he'll still be there next season.  If McCall had guided us through the playoffs he'd probably still have been at Ibrox at the start of this season.

42 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'd imagine he'll get the playoffs and if he takes them up he'll still be there next season.  If McCall had guided us through the playoffs he'd probably still have been at Ibrox at the start of this season.

Aye along with McCulloch, Boyd and the rest 

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Now yer talking! ? 

Yup, ticket sales have been poor for us for this one.  Lowest in the 4 semi's we have reached in the last 5 years.  Estimating around only 12k going through compared to the 32k at the League Cup Final.

Have no idea what the game is going to be like, we absolutely horsed them in the League cup when we were on fire pre Christmas, think it will be a totally different game tomorrow.  Interesting also to see what goalkeeper Stubbs uses.  He had chance of giving which one some gametime against Livingston and Alloa and kept that blunderboy Oxley in goals.  

Cant see Stubbs walking, I think it will take till Christmas if we end up staying in the championship next season and if we start poorly.  Bizzare thing is that if he wins us that bloody cup and gets us promotion after getting us to the League cup final, it will be up there as one of our greatest achievements.

35 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

As much as the pumping from Motherwell hurt at the time it was without a doubt the best thing to happen to us over the last 4 years.

If you'd been in the Premiership with that team, i'm pretty confident we'd have ended our Ibrox hoodoo :lol: 

On 06/04/2016 at 10:37 PM, sbcmfc said:

Was Barry Ferguson not wearing his Rangers tracky when he got in a fight outside a pub?

Only for the second part after he'd gone home to get changed into it :ok:

On 12/04/2016 at 2:51 PM, Parklife said:

I'll reserve judgement but one of the few Rangers games I've watched in the past 15 months was your semi vs Celtic last year. Which was 90 minutes from the vast majority of the 25,000, of the greatest hits of the biggest bigots Rangers have. Maybe it was a one off, maybe it won't return next season. I guess this coming Sunday will be a good barometer. 

Rubbish - it was only the 2nd half that was a sash bash - the first half was fairly tame :ok:

9 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Rubbish - it was only the 2nd half that was a sash bash - the first half was fairly tame :ok:

Were you late getting to the ground like? 

On 6 April 2016 at 9:22 PM, Lamia said:

You will never emulate ron ;)

Not trying to emulate anyone. Tv money dropped when rangers were told to start at bottom, them being back up and having 4 games a season worth watching again should have te league bosses getting the money back up. quite simple really, dunno why you mistook it for a replicating someone who hasnt been on the board in that guise since before my time. Not like an aberdeen fan to live in the past 

9 hours ago, Louch said:

Not trying to emulate anyone. Tv money dropped when rangers were told to start at bottom, them being back up and having 4 games a season worth watching again should have te league bosses getting the money back up. quite simple really, dunno why you mistook it for a replicating someone who hasnt been on the board in that guise since before my time. Not like an aberdeen fan to live in the past 

:Tumbleweed-2:

that first half performance was one the best I've seen us play in an OF game. The game plan was spot on. We rode our luck but deserved the win. It should be a great final but this depends a lot on Hibs frame of mind. The play off final second leg will be after the final which will be a big ask for Hibs.

So many positives for us today but for me the character shown after Celtic came back twice spoke volumes in terms of our team spirit.

On 05 April 2016 at 9:43 PM, Stu101 said:

See we are 8/1 to win the league next season. Wouldn't touch that with a barge pole !!

On 05 April 2016 at 9:44 PM, Debian said:

Very short odds. I'd have thought we'd be about 12s minimum.

On 05 April 2016 at 9:51 PM, Toepoke said:

Those are good odds IMO. I expect Rangers to invest heavily in their defence in particular over the summer. They will be right up there again next year...

Telt yeez, best odds on Rangers next season now 11/4...

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/premiership/scottish-premiership-2016-17/winner