Rangers 2015/16 championship champions - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers 2015/16 championship champions

Could happen today at Starks park, if Rangers win and Hibs drop points at St Mirren.

Would be good if we drew today then clinch it at Easter road to get it up googly eyes and his comments all season.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got what we deserved. There's a worrying lack of ability to kill teams off and the goals we concede are all exactly the same. We were almost willing Rovers to equalise with the way we failed to perform in the last 5 minutes after completely dominating the game. Very frustrating and that's now 90th minute goals conceded in the last 3 games, 2 of which have cost us points.

Still, I'd rather win it at home so onwards and upwards to Tuesday at home to Dumbarton. Should add another few thousand to the gate too so Dave King was probably the only Rangers fan happy about that equaliser!

1 hour ago, thewolf_1980 said:

I hope it's the Griffiths that always turns up for Scotland that plays that day. Or as he's also known, Brian McClair the 2nd.

McClair actually scored goals for Scotland. Eventually,

1 hour ago, The Laud said:

Well done the Rovers,The run goes on.

A form team. If they can keep it up until the play-offs, I wouldn't bet against the Rovers.

53 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

McClair's international goals tally is a mighty one for Griffith's to beat ...........

Two ! :lol:

Is it really ? 

I thought it was more than that. That's bizarre considering that he was a very good player.

44 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Is it really ? 

I thought it was more than that. That's bizarre considering that he was a very good player.

Cant remember him playing much in the qualifiers for Italia 90, and didn't make the squad for Italy.

Probably played less than you think.

But, aye, he was good.

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Cant remember him playing much in the qualifiers for Italia 90, and didn't make the squad for Italy.

Probably played less than you think.

But, aye, he was good.

Two goals in 30 games. He was great at club level, shyte for Scotland.