Stubbs Out! - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

But, but, but "the treble".

The Cookie Monster must stay.

Alloa.

The worlds most comical local rivals are only 4 points ahead of Raith Rovers in 4th place albeit with 2 games in hand. Can any of the foolhardy 7000 odd diehards who trudge into Easter Road every couple of weeks say with any confidence they wont be caught?

Edited by neil r

6 minutes ago, ibelieve!!! said:

But surely if you pull of a Scottish Cup win then he should be given another year?

I said that for months but I really can't see us winning next weekend. I wasn't there today but spoke to a couple of folk who were and they says it's as low as it's ever been. Sitting third in the second tier losing to a team that's already relegated. 

I've seen more than enough myself the last 2 months to say he's lost it

26 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

Aye McCall is exactly the guy you want in for must win games...

He turned an apparent weaker than now Hibs side over twice last season who previously turned over the The Rangers side he inherited 3 times scoring 9 goals in the process 

He can't do any worse than slavering c.unt Stubbs, put it that way

Edited by DoonTheSlope

2 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

Aye McCall is exactly the guy you want in for must win games...

Took the words out my mouth!

:lol:

If you think McCall is the man to get you into the premier league through a knockout competition you need your head read!!!

His record in cups is atrocious! In his last 2 jobs he almost relegated Motherwell, then rescued them by managing our opponents in the play off (ive never seen such a shambles of a team at fir park, including some utter arse collapses from hibs!)

Start of the season we were crap in the first few games. Come September we went on a decent run until we played Morton at the end of February and we've struggled since. i want promotion this season and the way we're playing it's not gonna happen. Losing to teams like Dumbarton (twice), Morton, QOTS and Alloa is nothing short of embarrassment.

Stubbs for me has Tuesday to save his job. If Falkirk win 2nd is their's and i think we'll be staying down. There's no chance we'll win 6 games to go up this season. Win on Tuesday and it's still game on for us.  

Never felt this low being a hibs fan before. I've had a season ticket since the age of 4 and i'm seriously not paying £380 again to watch us in this league again next season. Literally fed up and had enough. I'm just using next Saturday and Morton away in 2 weeks as drinking days out. Couldn't care about the football. 

Edited by SteveHFC

12 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I said that for months but I really can't see us winning next weekend. I wasn't there today but spoke to a couple of folk who were and they says it's as low as it's ever been. Sitting third in the second tier losing to a team that's already relegated. 

I've seen more than enough myself the last 2 months to say he's lost it

My Dad tells me that was the most dispiriting day as United supporter in 40 years.  Something's got to give next week - we can't both lose. 

13 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

So, who will Jason Cummings and John McGinn be playing for next season then ? <_<

Celtic could do with another young scottish midfielder to sit on the bench

• 1 month later...