Home section tickets - Page 2 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home section tickets

10 minutes ago, Tartantruck said:

When i tried to buy the train tickets, i got through the whole form but when i pressed "Buy" the screen went blank then returned to the start screen. My bank then text me to ask if this was a genuine transaction. I then had to wait 5 minutes before trying again!

Similar thing happened to us when we were buying extra tickets on the German FA site for the match in Dortmund.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Why not try it for the Cameroon game instead of the woman's match ?

How were you going to avoid payment if you put in your card details and pressed confirm ?

I tried for the womens  match as its only €5 for the ticket so happy to buy that. Cameroon game is £45 or something like it. Actually was buying it. To see how it all went through.

Edited by laurataylordu

13 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

Similar thing happened to us when we were buying extra tickets on the German FA site for the match in Dortmund.

Hmm may be then it didnt go away from the blank screen and ive not bern contacted from my bank but will investigate that tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Scott, I tried the right click on the first page of the Cameroon game , but it didn't convert to English .

Have you any idea what I am doing wrong , do you need to log in first ?

I had a bit of bother as well , I got Google translation on their page , which didn't work either , but went back to the French version, fill in everything , and it might be a time thing with code at the bottom , but it all went in the end.

30 minutes ago, billy corby said:

I had a bit of bother as well , I got Google translation on their page , which didn't work either , but went back to the French version, fill in everything , and it might be a time thing with code at the bottom , but it all went in the end.

Billy did you manage to get as far as purchasing tickets  or did you get a blank screen like the guy last night ?

Did you spot anything about e-tickets ?

I got as far as entering all credit card details when confirming payment got this :-

The billetterie.fff.fr page isn’t working

billetterie.fff.fr is currently unable to handle this request.

Edited to say that I have a 5Euro charge in my shopping basket on the website. I'll try again tomorrow.

(Anyone looking for a ticket for the French Wummins cup final)

Edited by Graham of Montrose

2 hours ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Scott, I tried the right click on the first page of the Cameroon game , but it didn't convert to English .

Any page online you can right click & it gives you option box with one being translate to English. I'm logged in through Chrome so try that way.

2 hours ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Edited by billy corby
Wrong

I think anyone who wants a home end ticket should get one if they are on the ball. It looks like the Cameroon tickets have been on sale for a while and not sold out so I would expect it to be the same.  Only problem is if they will accept payment from non French credit cards.

We have a lot going that won't get official ssc tickets (we usually do), but on this occasion the French have been ficking greedy with their tight allocation . Let's show them that greed don't work and fill some of their seats with kilts. I have had a few beers at time of posting. 

1 hour ago, Graham of Montrose said:

i have just managed to buy a ticket for the French woman's cup final.

got confirmation e mail through.

done it all on my I Pad

Grrr tried again tonight! Got all my details in at the top of my FFA account then  down the bottom asks for card details. I enter them click confirm. It asks again to proceed I click yes and it goes to a white screen!! Tried on ipad, phone and Mac!! Dont know why it wont go through!