Home section tickets - Page 3 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home section tickets

24 minutes ago, laurataylordu said:

If I finally get it to work we should all pick a stand to make the unofficial TA bit in the French side!

Sounds good, but  could we make it one of the 20euro stands .

21 minutes ago, Graham of Montrose said:

I think I've got an e-ticket for the womans cup final but I can't see how to access it.

Let us know , if you work it out , thanks .

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Graham of Montrose said:

I did try different parts but if you see my previous post, I put in the address for my hotel in Metz . 

Sorry just seen that you changed your address. Ive now done it about 100 times and its just deleting the ticket. Changed my address to my hotel one and no difference. Appreciate your help. Think the website is mental!! Its clearly taking the mick out of me. In Safari one problem then in Chrome another! 

Its bit odd though , it lets you register from any country but then won't sell you a ticket ,even for a women's international that your registered place isn't involved in , but then lets you put in any French address and its alright !  Has anyone actually printed an eticket yet ?  , not arguing just trying to get it right , as I had bother registering then it was ok .

Yep ill have started a sell out for the wonens matches ?Just saw it being a good to test out the processs. So glad I did as all these problems I have had. This morning I got a confirmation saying that if the payment goes through I have the ticket. My only slight concern now is that I have said my billing adresss is the same as my registered adress which is the hotel now so my bank may vito the payment. Ive got today to see if that happens. 

Did either of you change that part to billing adddress being your own? 

Edited by laurataylordu

10 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

So mine is just saying can get an alert, nothing to buy a ticket.

All the other games you can buy for.

J

Scotland game is not for sale yet - the other posters have been buying tickets for the France v Greece women's game.

I just bought one also 5 Euro - only way to make it work was using the hotel address in Metz and since it's an E ticket all ok

1 hour ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Scotland game is not for sale yet - the other posters have been buying tickets for the France v Greece women's game.

I just bought one also 5 Euro - only way to make it work was using the hotel address in Metz and since it's an E ticket all ok

Ahhhhh. Got it. Cheers.

I presume you were just testing the system. I've registered using my Metz hotel, I presume the billing address will be different from my "home" address?

Hopefully come Friday at 12:00 I won't need the home end.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby