Home section tickets - Page 4 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home section tickets

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24/04/2016 at 8:28 PM, Graham of Montrose said:

I think I've got an e-ticket for the womans cup final but I can't see how to access it.

For the Gib game in Portugal last Oct, e-tickets were emailed later as attachments so may be the same thing.

How the feck do you get past the registration page? Keeps saying something is wrong with the security code at the bottom of the page. I've tried entering it with / without spaces, put in UK / French hotel addresses, but the same message appears and I can't get registered.  Driving me mad.  No wonder I drink.  Any advice appreciated.

46 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

How the feck do you get past the registration page? Keeps saying something is wrong with the security code at the bottom of the page. I've tried entering it with / without spaces, put in UK / French hotel addresses, but the same message appears and I can't get registered.  Driving me mad.  No wonder I drink.  Any advice appreciated.

it did this to me as well , I just kept trying , fill in every line  even if you have to stretch the address , I did it on the French version not the English translation one , also I think you have to be quick or  it might time that security code out , it worked in the end .

2 hours ago, billy corby said:

it did this to me as well , I just kept trying , fill in every line  even if you have to stretch the address , I did it on the French version not the English translation one , also I think you have to be quick or  it might time that security code out , it worked in the end .

Will keep trying. Have tried quoting both addresses to no avail on French and English versions.  Am in pub now trying on my phone but keep getting the code message. Have sent them a mail explaining the problem. Thanks.

4 hours ago, billy corby said:

Me too. Just keep trying, it took me at least 6 attempts. I only filled out fields with the red asterisk & used the hotel address.

52 minutes ago, Cuikie62 said:

Me too. Just keep trying, it took me at least 6 attempts. I only filled out fields with the red asterisk & used the hotel address.

Have tried 60 times with all sorts of combinations. Why don't the French just give a reasonable allocation to avoid us all joining their FA  for one game. They must know we'll be there any way. Getting drunk and grumpy now - kidding, just getting drunk. 

23 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

Have tried 60 times with all sorts of combinations. Why don't the French just give a reasonable allocation to avoid us all joining their FA  for one game. They must know we'll be there any way. Getting drunk and grumpy now - kidding, just getting drunk. 

Very selfish of the French FA to put their fans first.

Hopefully when England come to Hampden we give them 10-20,000 tickets - it's for the best, otherwise they'd all join the SSC and buy home end tickets.

55 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

Are you trying to sign up for the supporters club or just get an email alert for the public sale ? 

I registered with my Metz hotel address, got an email back that you have to follow link to confirm.

Then you can log into your account. 

2000 allocation would have been nice as that's what will end up in the stadium from us and possibly more. Putting their fans first is great but you know as well as I that Scottish fans will take some of 'their fans seats', hence the comment. I go to as many game's as I can and will attend this one somehow. 

12 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

2000 allocation would have been nice as that's what will end up in the stadium from us and possibly more. Putting their fans first is great but you know as well as I that Scottish fans will take some of 'their fans seats', hence the comment. I go to as many game's as I can and will attend this one somehow. 

I think we actually got more than the official away section. Saying that I would have thought we would have got all of Block A, not just 100 seats.

56 minutes ago, deecie said:
14 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

I think we actually got more than the official away section. Saying that I would have thought we would have got all of Block A, not just 100 seats.

25 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

Are you trying to sign up for the supporters club or just get an email alert for the public sale ? 

I registered with my Metz hotel address, got an email back that you have to follow link to confirm.

Then you can log into your account. 

Just trying to register at log in on ticket section Scott

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

I think I went on to ticketing, then there's a log in bit at top. Register details then you get an email back, follow link to confirm.

Trying to do that and will get there Scott. Allocation wise, when they know there will be away fans in the home end -ccan't tthey they come to a sensible arrangement?

Tomorrow is when the French members can start buying. 2nd until 9th. If anyone is lucky enough to know someone living there that's paid the fee (€20) and ain't goin to the game you can go through them. French lad getting one for me, he's unsure if he can get more than one though.

11 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

Trying to do that and will get there Scott. Allocation wise, when they know there will be away fans in the home end -ccan't tthey they come to a sensible arrangement?

You would have thought so. Maybe the French are thinking they'll be a big demand. 80 euros for some tickets though would put me off for a friendly especially if I was going to a few of the tournament games.

clear.gifclear.gifclear.gifclear.gif

Félicitations vous venez de vous inscrire à Mon Compte FFFnoreply@myfff.fr

Bienvenue SCOTT

Votre inscription à Mon Compte FFF a bien été prise en compte, pour la confirmer et pouvoir accéder à vos équipes favorites et aux autres services, veuillez cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous :

CONFIRMER L'INSCRIPTION ET ACCEDER A MON COMPTE FFF 

This the reply I got then you confirm on the link.

11 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:
clear.gifclear.gifclear.gifclear.gif

Félicitations vous venez de vous inscrire à Mon Compte FFFnoreply@myfff.fr

Bienvenue SCOTT

Votre inscription à Mon Compte FFF a bien été prise en compte, pour la confirmer et pouvoir accéder à vos équipes favorites et aux autres services, veuillez cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous :

CONFIRMER L'INSCRIPTION ET ACCEDER A MON COMPTE FFF 

This the reply I got then you confirm on the link.

Thanks for all this Scott. I'm going in to tickets section and there is a log in at the top of the page which asks for your log in details or register if you don't have any. I've filled out the former dozens of times to be told that the security code you have to copy at the bottom of the page is wrong (I've tried with and without spaces but still wrong). I tried the ticker alert also to be told that my email address is invalid. There is an option log in with facebook that I haven't tried.

Keep getting this message every time. Losing the will to live now.  If I cant get registered could someone who has registered be able to get me two tickets please when they come on sale?  I will keep trying.  Money up front no problem.  Thanks for all the help.
INFORMATION
  • Make sure you have entered the correct security code.

17 hours ago, deecie said:

Very selfish of the French FA to put their fans first.

Hopefully when England come to Hampden we give them 10-20,000 tickets - it's for the best, otherwise they'd all join the SSC and buy home end tickets.

how unprofessional of u deecie, you mean to say you have not joined the ESC like the rest of us. guess what! its Free to join and not £55. just got my england v turkey tickets, none of your £48 for a friendly £25, looking good for our 4 england v scotland tickets too. see u at wembley if u get a ticket that is.

16 minutes ago, washboarder said:

how unprofessional of u deecie, you mean to say you have not joined the ESC like the rest of us. guess what! its Free to join and not £55. just got my england v turkey tickets, none of your £48 for a friendly £25, looking good for our 4 england v scotland tickets too. see u at wembley if u get a ticket that is.

Paying for tickets?

lol.

53 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

I didnt use any codes. The page where it says log in or log in with fb, i just put my email in box & hit validate. Then if you look at my account you can see you are logged. I'll have another look when i finish work.

Thanks Sott. I have to create a user name, give email address (to which they say is not valid), date of birth, name and address, and then there is one of these codes (below) that you must copy.  It says every time that its wrong.

enter-captcha-code-facebook.png

Edited by DoubleSC
picture not showing