Home section tickets - Page 7 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home section tickets

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/3/2016 at 5:52 PM, Mazziessc said:

Not sure what the details are with Carrefour, not much info but you can buy online and in store. 

Best bet is to Register with the FFF, follow the instructions through the previous posts in here (French hotel address etc) That way come the 18th you can buy online by logging in on the site. They have stadium plan etc enabling you to narrow seats down to a specific area near to away fans, find them in the comments too. Hope that helps.

I had a quick bash at doing that. Must say I'm very impressed you managed it successfully - its like its in a foreign language ^_^

I gave up after a bit and will try the Carrefour route on the 18th.

2 hours ago, scot scotland scottish said:

I had a quick bash at doing that. Must say I'm very impressed you managed it successfully - its like its in a foreign language ^_^

I tried a dummy run on the Carrefour route during the week (been on night shift. Got to do something to pass the hours)

Anyway, what I found is, firstly, you have to have an account with them so you have to register.

Next, not all Carrefour stores are able to issue tickets, just a select few.

The nearest store to Metz issuing tickets is 15 miles north of the town and the ticket issuing facility is open between 10am and 5pm on the Saturday (match day) or 7pm if you are able to collect on the Friday.

The easiest way will be through the FFF and e-tickets.

I must have far too much time on my hands ! 

32 minutes ago, Graham of Montrose said:

I tried a dummy run on the Carrefour route during the week (been on night shift. Got to do something to pass the hours)

Anyway, what I found is, firstly, you have to have an account with them so you have to register.

Next, not all Carrefour stores are able to issue tickets, just a select few.

The nearest store to Metz issuing tickets is 15 miles north of the town and the ticket issuing facility is open between 10am and 5pm on the Saturday (match day) or 7pm if you are able to collect on the Friday.

The easiest way will be through the FFF and e-tickets.

I must have far too much time on my hands ! 

Cheers for the info, FFF seems like the only sensible way.

2 hours ago, scot scotland scottish said:

I don't mind having a bash at setting it up for you if you pm me some details I'll ave go.

8 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Seems ages since I bought that women's international ticket to test the system. Waiting until the 18th and the public sale - does anyone know if that will still go ahead or have they been snapped up by the members?

Hope there are still going to ge some!!!

13 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Seems ages since I bought that women's international ticket to test the system. Waiting until the 18th and the public sale - does anyone know if that will still go ahead or have they been snapped up by the members?

I joined their Supporters club.......but the tickets allocated to them (us? B)) sold out pretty quickly. It doesn't say sold out, only that the allocation for the supporters club had. I'm sure they have held some back for public sale.

Re the sales via Carrefour

A friend of mine drove to the nearest store selling them and he's advised as follows:

The tickets were already printed out and other than picking your row/seat from the tickets they had, there was no choice

The tickets this store had were only the €60 ones, for the same stand our €60 tickets are allocated - we agreed to hold off and buy when the on-line sales start

24 minutes ago, kevymac said:

A partir du Mercredi 18 Mai a 10h00......... 

www.fff.fr rubrique billetterie

www.carrefourspectacles.fr

Hospitality  03 87 66 72 15 - commercial@fcmetz.com

Gonna translate Kev? :lol:

2 minutes ago, kevymac said:

10 tomorrow but don't know if that's Alpha or Zulu time.... lol.....

thats after registering with the FFF of course...

:lol: should have expressed it in DTG.

I got mine via SSC so I'm sorted :ok:, you going to make it, boat dependent?