Hibs v Falkirk - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs v Falkirk

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm wanting to laugh at Hibs but too scared to! 

If they were to get there I would fancy you to beat Hibs in the playoff. If it was Hamilton, I would probably back Hibs. 

The way it's going I don't think either you or Hamilton will need to worry about them. 

I'm waiting for us to get back to pre Christmas form.  Alas, the Stokes deal has backfired big time.  Him and Cummings cant play together.  Also, I have never seen a worse attempt at headers than I have seen from Stokes.  Last night was horrendous.

No expectations for Saturday.  No idea what Hibs team will turn up.  

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/falkirk/hibs-spurred-on-by-falkirk-celebrations-says-jason-cummings-1-4099666

Strange comments from Stubbs. Falkirk shouldn't celebrate ?

He didn't seem to have a problem with Hibs players doing a lap of honour after beating Aberdeen last September. Which I'm pretty sure isn't in the middle of May.

12 minutes ago, Rossy said:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/falkirk/hibs-spurred-on-by-falkirk-celebrations-says-jason-cummings-1-4099666

He didn't seem to have a problem with Hibs players doing a lap of honour after beating Aberdeen last September. Which I'm pretty sure isn't in the middle of May.

If Stubbs has proven anything this season it's that he has an amazing talent for talking absolute pish.  Still, I'm sure it's all part of his masterclass in "mind games",

41 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

If Stubbs has proven anything this season it's that he has an amazing talent for talking absolute pish.  Still, I'm sure it's all part of his masterclass in "mind games",

Tbf he proved that last season in the early stages of the title race. 

He talks a lot of nonsense, all that was missing from the Hibs derby replay win celebrations was the trophy itself. Laps of honour, numerous proclaimers songs and for a change at ER a decent Hibs support. 

I would imagine falkirks celebrations would have been similar to Hibs celebrations at the end of the initial game where they came back from 2-0 down in the last 10 minutes. 

Defending that he said 

“I would have no problem with Hearts celebrating the same at Easter Road, as long as it doesn’t go over the top, thinking about fans’ safety and things like that."

4 hours ago, Rossy said:

“We will face Falkirk again in the play-offs."

They also don't seem to have a problem in writing Raith Rovers off either.