Hibs v Falkirk - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs v Falkirk

Been absolutely p1shing it down all day.  Pitch is going to be greasy, love midweek games under the floodlights though.

Not exactly confident going into tonights match, cant believe the bookies have us as favourites going by our recent form.   At this very moment, would take a draw.  Falkirk for those of a betting persuasion can be found at 4/1 tonight on some sites, seems a very reasonable price.

I did say I would take the draw.... :P

Could see that coming.  Stubbs sat on his hands and didn't make a sub when it was obvious one was needed.

Falkirk are  dirty shower, play acting to get players booked. However it seems to be working for them.

54 minutes ago, giblet said:

I did say I would take the draw.... :P

Could see that coming.  Stubbs sat on his hands and didn't make a sub when it was obvious one was needed.

Falkirk are  dirty shower, play acting to get players booked. However it seems to be working for them.

This was your chance to claw back some points on Falkirk, sore one to take. 

Probably need to take maximum points in the remaining 5 games I'd say or it's 6 gruelling play-off matches to get back to the prem. 

9 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Comes with the territory of being the best footballing side in Europe......

To be fair, some fans of Rangers seem to think that their side is the best footballing side in Europe :lol: 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Hibs have drawn or lost 10 league games since Christmas.  That's some going.

Sadly predictable.

I'm sick of being the punchline. It's as if the gods have a bit of fun thinking up new ways to kick Hibs fans in the balls.

My prediction for a build you up and slap you down will be a Hibs win v Dundee Utd in the Cup, with The Rangers being the finalists. 

Min the final Hibs to take the lead, with The Rangers equalising in the 93rd minute.

The Rangers then go on to score the winner in 121st minute.

There you go, scripted out for everyone.

Oh, and we scrape through the Championship playoffs (mood is buoyant) to get horsed by a poor Kilmarnock on the last game at Rugby Park.

J

5 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Hibs could have 10 league and play off games if they are to get promoted and all before the 22 May. Add in the cup game then that's 11 games in five weeks.

I've got a feeling they play us next. Cant remember who Falkirk have though.

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

I've got a feeling they play us next. Cant remember who Falkirk have though.

A week today at Easter Road, it's one of their games in hand over Falkirk. 

Falkirk don't play again until a week on Saturday (23Rd)  away to Raith. Hibs away to Morton the same day.