Jordan Allan - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jordan Allan

Squirrelhumper

10 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

hard to say, the implication is he hasn't been applying himself up to now. Sounds a bit like another ex-Airdrie striker. Let's hope he's on the right track now.

I expect every 16 year old goes through that spell. Difference is Tony Watt still displaying that at 21/22.

Forgot about this young lad but promising indeed.

3 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

every Scottish 16 year old perhaps...

Don't know about that, i remember a 16/17 year old Steven Naismith at Killie being a model pro. Wouldn't even drink a fizzy soft drink at sponsors lunches.

He was so focused on making it as a footballer it was unreal. I don't think his attitude to his career has changed much since.

I'm sure there's a few others. Stuart Armstrong is/was doing a Law Degree for life after football being another example.

On 13 April 2016 at 1:10 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Don't know about that, i remember a 16/17 year old Steven Naismith at Killie being a model pro. Wouldn't even drink a fizzy soft drink at sponsors lunches.

He was so focused on making it as a footballer it was unreal. I don't think his attitude to his career has changed much since.

My mother says that he had a ball at his feet all the time including when he was doing his paper round.

Apparently another local lad is in the Kilmarnock youth team and he also delivers the papers. 

I had to point out to get that delivering her Kilmarnock Standard doesn't necessarily mean you'll play for Scotland. 

5 hours ago, aaid said:

My mother says that he had a ball at his feet all the time including when he was doing his paper round.

Apparently another local lad is in the Kilmarnock youth team and he also delivers the papers. 

I had to point out to get that delivering her Kilmarnock Standard doesn't necessarily mean you'll play for Scotland. 

Well it didnae work for me :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, thistle do nicely said:

Not much of a story, did he expect to Henry to say something nasty after the game? He was probably being polite.

Probably, but he could have said nothing. The story here for me is that the Manager has said he doesn't like singling out individual players...........but Jordan Allan then gets singled out.