Noel Gallagher's HFB - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Noel Gallagher's HFB

Just confirmed for Bellahouston Park in August. 

Anyone going to his gigs in Glasgow or Aberdeen? I'm going to the Hydro next week. Looking forward to it  although doesn't look like he has changed the setlist much from the last gig there. 

Should be cracking regardless. Thursday as well so will be a cheap day on the batter beforehand.  

48 minutes ago, JasMc1973 said:

Aye going to Hydro next week, presale tomorrow for BP - giving it a miss though - funny if it was Oasis I'd be all over it

If it was Oasis, I'd be telling my brother I wasn't making his wedding :)

I don't think Noel is suited to outdoor gigs tbh so likewise I'm less interested, even if  could make it. 

11 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

If it was Oasis, I'd be telling my brother I wasn't making his wedding :)

I don't think Noel is suited to outdoor gigs tbh so likewise I'm less interested, even if  could make it. 

I seen him at T in the Park when he subbed The Stone Roses and he was excellent.  Quite fancy this but it will be an absolute ned fest (if the Roses gig at Glasgow Green is anything to go by) so I'll be giving it a miss.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I seen him at T in the Park when he subbed The Stone Roses and he was excellent.  Quite fancy this but it will be an absolute ned fest (if the Roses gig at Glasgow Green is anything to go by) so I'll be giving it a miss.

I was at that too, and agree it was very good. Not a patch on the Usher Hall, or last year at the Hydro though. 

Saw him in Cologne on Friday. Excellent as always. Couple a changes in the set but nae much.

Great venue, Cologne Palladium. Nae fussed aboot the BP gig. Got Birmingham in a few weeks then either Berlin  or Copenhagen, European gigs are the way ahead lads 

Cheers