EU Referendum - Page 58 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

When I was younger I was more aggressive but I have kids with me these days so I try to avoid any major altercation.  

That and I'm nearly 50 so probably not as tough as I think I am. ?

I am 50 but I'm a lover not a fighter.

That's just another way of saying I'm a shitebag! :-) :-)

15 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That and I'm nearly 50 so probably not as tough as I think I am. ?

6 minutes ago, Marky said:

I am 50 but I'm a lover not a fighter.

That's just another way of saying I'm a shitebag! :-) :-)

I'm younger, fitter, and better looking than you both. I'm also fond of sodomy.

Pint?

41 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Like it or not this is the start and end off the matter

1 hour ago, Scunnered said:

I'm younger, fitter, and better looking than you both. I'm also fond of sodomy.

Pint?

You maybe younger but I doubt you're fitter or better looking. I've been likened to a young Alan Hansen after all. ?

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I was only quoting the north east of Scotland because we are both from there and he mentioned Banff & Buchan. I fully expect Boris and his pals to do what we all expect, the North or anywhere outwith the South East of england will regret this vote.

alot of people seem to think they have brought down the establishment when all they've done is replace one establishment with more right wing version of what was already there

Are you experiencing the same shift of yes voters to no? I cant beleive the amount of people who have said they wouldnt support a indy ref 2,,,,going by the comments on here im presuming its a regional trend? 

1 minute ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Are you experiencing the same shift of yes voters to no? I cant beleive the amount of people who have said they wouldnt support a indy ref 2,,,,going by the comments on here im presuming its a regional trend? 

You for real ? Really real ?

26 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You maybe younger but I doubt you're fitter or better looking. I've been likened to a young Alan Hansen after all. ?

I'd pump Hansen :wub:

I'm not one to boast, but I'm a braw looking boy. I'm talking Flora levels of braw here.

Edited by Scunnered

12 hours ago, Rossy said:

No. It's because you're a troll with an obvious agenda. 

How the hell have you came to that conclusion? I love scotland and will always want what best it,,my only political agenda is to convert as many people to support scottish independence  

42 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

You for real ? Really real ?

Flure and I made the mistake of using trends in our own social circles and utterly shite internal polling data to predict a big win for Yes in 2014.  In my social circle there is about the same number of people who voted Yes in 2014 saying they'd vote no in Indyref2 as people moving in the opposite direction.  Assuming Hampden Loon's social circle is full of Yes supporting fishermen then he's probably experiencing what he claims.

50 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

I know a few who have shifted yes, they seem to be voting for the fisherman. I can only assume these people are thick as mince. The fisherman in question have more money than most in our corner and they have some how managed to con people into thinking they are on the breadline. 

The latest one I spoke to voted yes but now hates sturgeon because according to him she isn't interested in saving our corner of the world. To be fair the guy in question is a massive cockwomble but others are shouting the same nonsense. 

I have to hand it to fishing fur leave they've done a great job even if they are greedy con artists.

my only hope is that Westminster ####s them again and they shift support back to independence. 

Edited by vanderark14

5 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Support for Independence polling at 59%!

No idea regarding sample size or anything like that.

Tomorrow's @sundaypost front page. Astonishing polling results and some fantastic analysis by @andrewpicken1 inside.

J

Never believe what you read in the media. 

Or is that null and avoid if it suits a certain agenda?

6 hours ago, Scunnered said:

Woah, woah, woah boys!  The independence support is far too small to start turning on each other, and that's two Indy supporters been getting abused on here by other indy supporters in the past 2 days.  Keep the heed! :)

Irony overload! :blink: