This Board Needs Tunes - Page 22 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

4 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

As someone once said, I like both kinds o' music :huh: , so this time (just for Heuch) searched for "Creole" AND "Gypsy" and this came up.   OK, no paintings...

I must admit I haven't played many of the posts recently, despite this being a cracking thread.

Happened to play this one which is good and I'll have to play my way back to all the ones for the last few weeks/months as there's always some very good stuff, much of which I've never heard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On first dip, the new AB album sounds a bit formulaic. I guess it has worked for them, so why not.
I've not seen them live for a couple of years. They've got bigger and Myles can't do the big notes all the time while touring, I guess.
OK, so I'm prattling on as I am/was a fan. Very important to me through the last few years.
Just think the 1st album was the best. Maybe 'cause their producer since then has made them sound too mushed up.

Mis-heard Crobot lyric quite appropriate for me at a gig :(

• 2 weeks later...