This Board Needs Tunes - Page 25 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

On 3/12/2017 at 9:07 PM, Grim Jim said:

Oanyhoo, back on topic... after minutes of work, I found the old tunes board.   Of course loads of links no longer work.   Five years is a long time.   Still a few gems in there if you can sift through Heugh's stuff :wacko:

http://taboard.com/archive/index.php?showtopic=136960&hl=%2Bthis+%2Bboard+%2Bneeds+%2Btunes

I mind Flure put in a shift and put hunners on Spotify ("This Board Needs Tunes") if you're feeling like something's missing.

Thanks for that Jim :ok: Interesting to look back and see all the duplicates I posted and the links that wouldn't work late Friday nights. 

Do you think Flure could put in another shift with TBNT part2 :wave:

Thanks folks for keeping the thread alive. Lots to catch up on especially Public Service Broadcasting...and...Jim's Metal Mania. Meanwhile here's a few offerings from my list of hundreds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, so I posted this tune just minutes ago. But live (even without Tom Waites) ...is great.

It's always been a mystery to me how someone can play an instrument and sing at the same time. Perhaps because I was pish on bass, this is just completely nuts...

The other dudes ain't bad either :mellow: ...and if like me you missed this in the 90's... look for Big Brown Beaver.